test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUILD] Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Cruiser T6

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Winters Budget Builds Series.

This series is intended to be a guide on how to effectively, efficiently and more importantly, build Starships on a “budget”. This is not intended to be a “min max” series by any means. The builds you will see here will show you how to create an effective build on a budget. Each video will cover all aspects of the build, Weapons, Equipment, Consoles, Skill Tree, Traits, Boff Abilities, Doffs, Specializations, etc. For each video I will also have the build replicated on STO Academy so that players can view the builds in detail and review them when needed. You can find this link in the description when viewing on YouTube.

Near the end of each video I will also demonstrate the builds in a Patrol so that viewers can see the build in action. I have chosen this over “Infected: The Conduit - Advanced” as the outcome of that TFO can be affected by the team that you are with. Whereas playing a patrol, you can see how the build performs in a single player environment. Every player, new and veteran, will find this series a valuable source of information. You may even learn something new!

If you have any requests for a particular ship that you would like to see, please leave a comment stating the request and “if” I have the ship, I will endeavor to do a video for that ship.

Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Cruiser T6

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    You've done a budget build using a lobi ship? Are you the real Mudd? Maybe just stupid as.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    redwren89 wrote: »
    You've done a budget build using a lobi ship? Are you the real Mudd? Maybe just stupid as.

Budget build =/= budget ship.
    I know it is an easy snipe, but it is mentioned on other videos and doesn't really add anything.

For me commenting on this video would be a situation where i would basically repeat suggestions and comments i made on earlier videos so i will refrain from doing so.

The effort for creating the video is appreciated though.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    why are these being posted in media instead of the shipyard?
    Spock.jpg

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    > @questerius said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Budget build =/= budget ship.
    > I know it is an easy snipe, but it is mentioned on other videos and doesn't really add anything.
    >
    > For me commenting on this video would be a situation where i would basically repeat suggestions and comments i made on earlier videos so i will refrain from doing so.
    >
    > The effort for creating the video is appreciated though.

Of course it's an easy snipe. It's totally illogical because you wouldn't have a budget build on a non budget ship unless you're in for a penny and out for a pound. Even that saying sounds silly.

Winters83, can you do a non budget build on say a juggernaut? Thanks
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    why are these being posted in media instead of the shipyard?

Hey @vetteguy904, so as @questerius said, I do post in the Shipyard as well as here in the Media Corps since the posts are relevant to both locations and each sub-forum has their own followers. Thank you for taking the time to trek out my video and for leaving a comment. I really appreciate your support! :smile:

-Winters
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    So because you put a video in your post you justify posting here? M'kay that opens the door for a lot of irrelevant posts...
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    So because you put a video in your post you justify posting here? M'kay that opens the door for a lot of irrelevant posts...

Ahhh, yeah. It's "m e d i a" so it can go in the "m e d i a" section of the forums. It's also part of an ongoing series so that makes it qualified too. Of course, not to mention that you have to have permissions to create threads in the "Media Corps" section of the forums so that in itself prevents the "irrelevant posts".

-Winters