test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 8/4/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 8/4 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours on PC and 2 hours on Console. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Will those of use that got event boxes instead of dilithium be able to get rewards for the summer? https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/comment/13609941
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Participating in any of the Summer Events will Grant progress towards the all new Risian Weather Control Vessel [T6] ship!

I thought they, Cryptic, had said most except the Sand Castle activity will progress towards the new ship, did that change then based-off of this statement?

Besides the ship itself I think Cryptic's coolest idea is that Kit Frame that gains weapon damage with the more themed, Summer Event, modules you're using. I hope they do an equivalent for the Winter Event.

Resolved an issue that was causing weapons to be on cooldown for up to 50 minutes when equipping them from the inventory.

Glad I didn't come across this, but definitely a needed fix.

Resolved an issue that was preventing the Undine Kiwavi Cruiser [T6] from appearing on the Lobi Store.

I do remember a few players mentioning this in game chat. I wonder if Cryptic will bring it back with a temporary discount since it had been missing?

Most additions seem to be cosmetic to me but still impressive of Cryptic if still having to complete work from non-office locations!
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I don't mind the baseball stuff, though I wish it was possible to filter the vendor lists to not show it so it (and other categories) does not make them so long and cluttered.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Until it gets fixed, maxing out on Dilithium rewards will appear in box form, just like the Winter Event repeat and the recent Red Angel event.

Considering the band shirts, I'm assuming that Klingon's aren't going to get baseball teams.

I hope that we get a band shell or stand to go with band shirts at the resort. Would be a nice add-on for next year, maybe turned into another mini-game for us to play where we kind of go guitar-hero or something like that for Lohlunat and accolade awards. When this isn't up on the schedule, NPC bands and fans use it in the meantime.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    *** Don't forget to collect your FREE Lower Decks DOFFS today .... C-Store .... Duty Officers ***
    Until it gets fixed, maxing out on Dilithium rewards will appear in box form, just like the Winter Event repeat and the recent Red Angel event.

The same problem also occurred in the House Divided with them closing the tickets and no action taken.
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    aoav160 wrote: »

The same problem also occurred in the House Divided with them closing the tickets and no action taken.

REPEATEDLY and with total disregard for players that paid zen to buy out early to gain ability for more zen. I am one of the major ones with getting the same type of response since July 20th. I want refund of buyout.
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    FEEDBACK: If item purchased is not what is delivered, refund zen, or alternately something of equal value. Example: Bought out Red Angel, did not get what was promised with dilithium, give buy out to Summer Event.
  • Still a tiny pilot I won't ever use after unlocking I'm a dreadnought only player and my only tolerable science ships are my damar intel science dreadnought and my vanguard carrier
    Still broken after the 8/4 patch.
  • paperbellpaperbell Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    So? New "maintainance" And client launcher not allowing me in seems not to be fixed?
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    extreme lag after this patch
    FEEDBACK: If item purchased is not what is delivered, refund zen, or alternately something of equal value. Example: Bought out Red Angel, did not get what was promised with dilithium, give buy out to Summer Event.

That was a really unfortunate circumstance for any that used money/zen to buy-out that Red Angel suit event. I don't think it is an efficient method to complete even earning the more dilithium since Cryptic nerfed that as the goal but for some it works, I'd figure someone in a time crunch. The real dirty deed was Cryptic cancelling the dilithium reward without notification because some bigwig wants the metrics. It did sound like a bad potential exploit though so I'm sure Cryptic felt like they had to act in haste so imo mistakes were made.
  • historiphilehistoriphile Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Where's the new vanity shield for the Workbees? Not in the event store, I can say that much.

EDIT
    Ok apparently it's in the journal, NOT at the NPC vendor on Risa. Weird way to do it, but there you go.
    Where's the new vanity shield for the Workbees? Not in the event store, I can say that much.

EDIT
    Ok apparently it's in the journal, NOT at the NPC vendor on Risa. Weird way to do it, but there you go.

Yeah, seen that question in game a lot. Cryptic, for whatever reason, has it in the Event journal store, but not on/at the Risa npc vendor. Maybe just an oversight cause I don't see the logic in it, if it is then it will probably be corrected in the next patch.
This discussion has been closed.