test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Didn't receive the 40,000 dilithium fleet vouchers

kalel1976kalel1976 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
hi,

I completed the 10/10 Kilngon empire and did not receive the rewards for it.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• kalel1976kalel1976 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yeh, I know that thanks. I've been playing since launch so I'm well used to keeping an eye on it. I contacted support but was asked to submit a bug report.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    i have not had an issue with the fleet dilithium yet, but with the dilithium bonus pool it does not even tell you were given it and it is not displayed anywhere so there is no way to know if you even got it.

and before any pc players say it is displayed in the upper left, it IS NOT displayed there on console as the chat box is there and can not be moved.
    > @awesomeweasel said:
    > i have not had an issue with the fleet dilithium yet, but with the dilithium bonus pool it does not even tell you were given it and it is not displayed anywhere so there is no way to know if you even got it.
    >
    > and before any pc players say it is displayed in the upper left, it IS NOT displayed there on console as the chat box is there and can not be moved.

Very true, it was resolved for me by support. I usually watch it closely :-)
    > @westmetals said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > The fleet vouchers for Klingon admiralty was just introduced like six months ago... how long you may have played before that is irrelevant.

Thanks very much for your nugget of knowledge but i am also aware how long the system is in place. I was merely referring to the fact that I am aware of how rewards in general are distributed. I didn't mean to be blunt when replying to you.