test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Environmental Suit (23rd Century) visual bug

grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Hey STO,
I paid 550 zen so I can play a TOS officer. But the visuals do not work. Are you going to refund my zen or fix it? It seems like this could be an easy fix. Plus the fact that I paid for it. If I buy another suit will it work? I don't want to have to buy another suit, so please take time to fix it. I really love the game but stuff like this will drive me away from it. I have been playing 9 plus years and would like to continue. I am also a lifetime member that has spent a fair amount of money supporting the game.

Comments

• alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    I got the new DSC EV suit, but that doesn't show the visual either on my romulan toon. It only shows the lights, when it's activated.
  • zappermannzappermann Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Yes, Please fix this visual bug. This Environment suit (23rd Century) does Not work on any Male characters but it does work on female characters. You see pants, overshoes and helmet shoulders, then shows my uniform shirt, missing the tubing in front. i have try removing clothes from my character, does not help. Tried toggling the Enable / disable visual also. I had posted a bug report long ago.
    Post edited by zappermann on
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Supposedly they fixed this a while back, but they didn't. My AOY captain still looks like this:

AxdZipE.jpg

And this:

agEnMhH.jpg
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Supposedly they fixed this a while back, but they didn't. My AOY captain still looks like this:

AxdZipE.jpg

And this:

agEnMhH.jpg

It was fixed, but it popped up again recently.

Sometimes bugs makes a comeback or two.

The bug where the skin around the badge for AoY/UFP characters becomes bare during transport has also reared it's ugly head, again.
  • gryphonsatyr42gryphonsatyr42 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Still happening for me too.
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    It's sad that they can not or will not fix this even though I paid for it.
    Funny, it's been a year almost since my first post of this bug!
  • montuhotep#8798 montuhotep Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I wish I'd read these threads before dropping 550 zen on a suit that doesn't render. :( I could use that 550 zen back.
    The EV suits for the 23rd Century Enivormental Suits (and many other EV suits I have learned about) are still not showing their full glory. Ambassador Kael I DMed you on Twitter and just wanted to follow up here. Please let those that can fix this what is going on. Thank you. I love this game.
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    The EV suits for the 23rd Century Enivormental Suits (and many other EV suits I have learned about) are still not showing their full glory. Ambassador Kael I DMed you on Twitter and just wanted to follow up here. Please let those that can fix this what is going on. Thank you. I love this game.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Just to note that this is currently still bugged.
    Today, I decided to play through some missions to complete item sets and found myself space-walking around DS9 with only magnetic boots and a big box-like helmet from this suit. The trousers, gloves and body parts were totally missing.
    Fortunately, as a Scottish Andorian, I am well-used to the cold so having parts of myself exposed to the cold of space was almost as cold as living by the North Sea! :wink:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/