test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Exchange Balance questions

philexanphilexan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
Howdy, I have some questions about the dilithium exchange. Thanks for the help.

1.) Is there a dilithium or zen limit in the exchange balance section of the dilithium exchange, the area between your buy/sell orders and your personal balance?

2.) What happens when selling 25k zen and it is worth more than 10 million dilithium, does it all go into the exchange balance or do you lose some of it?

Comments

• philexanphilexan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I think your thinking of the area above the "Exchange Balance", the area I'm looking for clarification on looks something like this in the window:

EXCHANGE BALANCE
    Refined Dilithium 0
    Zen 0
    Withdraw
  • smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I don't believe there is any limit in the "exchange balance" area. I have had over 2 million dilithium there without a problem. And I also doubt there is a maximum Zen amount, although the most Zen you can put into an offer (buying or selling) is 5000.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    "Each character has a 10 million Dilithium Ore Dilithium Ore balance limit and also a 10 million Refined dilithium Refined Dilithium balance limit at any given time. Any Dilithium Ore or Refined Dilithium received to exceed these balance limits would be lost".

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Dilithium
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    I just posted that link not being in-game or entirely sure of the exact question in the interests of safety first (not losing any dilithium). Maximum single Zen sale amount is 5000 (about 2,000,000 dil) anyway but just wanted to ensure no loss :smile: