test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Red Alert Forced Cutscene please remove.

Hi.
There is a forced cutscene in the Borg event when the big pylon arrive. Please let us skip it by pressing Esc.
We can do so for the regular Borg TFO.

I'm asking because i have to rant on the fact that i again died from that cutscene while i was too close to a Cube. They self destruct during cutscene. Ate 84 000 hull of my ship this time... My t6 Intel Cruiser has like 90 000... I know dying doesn't matter much since we can repair for free but still.

To cover for the rant. I came back recently from year 1-2 of the game i had left. So much quality of life improvement. And that voice acting, i dig it. And maybe people don't know but it usually ain't cheap. That's why games are filled of text walls.

It made me listen and read the whole campaign episodes. (Mostly) I got confused because i probably did not do it in the proper order. Following the mission automatic pop up offers.

I got one thing. Races and related events are aspects of Earth's current real life. It was a beautiful read and listening.

P.S. I listened to some dev videos, you look like a nice bunch. As persons. It actually mean something to me, i left quite a few game because of the kind of persons who made it. I have my values and morals, i won't support wrong people if i can help it.

Yes, if you wonder, i am uninhibited at the moment.

Comments

• casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Yeah, guess legacy code won't agree with your common sense. But you're right, that cutscene can lead to sudden death from delayed warp core breaches and it's frustrating. Best solution is to make the last kill at a distance from the borg cohorts.