test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Reallllly wants me to slaughter Borg today

val#9932 val Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• val#9932 val Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Its is nice when 5-10 mins of play completes them all.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Actually rather like it when you can complete two (or sometimes three) tasks by doing one TFO.

Indeed. Deal 500k antiproton damage against 20 Borg ships that drain your shields and allow you to quickly heal 25.000 hull or shields: those are the best combinations I can think of.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah. I once completed all three endeavor levels in one patrol. Can't remember what they were, but I think it was two different space energy damages and a space kinetic damage.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    Today I was asked to deal phaser damage (ground), deal antiproton damage (ground), and defeat Tholians on Nukara. So I fulfilled all three by running around slaughtering Tholians for a few minutes.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    Yep, that works. If I have no particular enemies to slaughter, but ground damage, I'll go to Nimbus.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    If its Physical damage... Defera Invasion Zone is fun with the Tommy Gun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Yes, it is. Also with Leck's throwing knives.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    STO sometimes really wants me to watch paint dry with destroy voth in that awful noob player battlezone, made worse by others who also do the same which only amplifies the duration.
    Edit: and of course it's today's endeavor to kill 30 space voth in VBZ.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
    Yesterday I had an endeavor to destroy 5 dreadnoughts. So I first did Attack at Seedea, which spawns two dreads, and then I went to the Contested Zone and did towers until the end when the four Citadels spawned and managed to help kill three of them. Not too bad there.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    I'll remember that next time I get a dread endeavor
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Dyson BZ with lots of players. Tethys will spawn in area clears if there are enough players there. Then the Voth Counterattack will spawn 2-3. While the Planet Killers should count at the end phase, they do not as they were, from my mind, incorrectly not labeled as such. If the Gate in Conduit, a physical structure, counts then they should.

Hive Onslaught.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    While the Planet Killers should count at the end phase, they do not as they were, from my mind, incorrectly not labeled as such. If the Gate in Conduit, a physical structure, counts then they should.

Agreed about the PKs
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.