test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to Reroll Endeavors (periodical bug)

searphsearph Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Now and then and not often when i find a Endeavor i do not care for and want to reroll it (having lots of rerolls) click reroll, the popup comes up saying "do you want to reroll this Endeavor" click yes tone plays you hear when rerolling but nothing happens... Endeavor does not change and reroll is not used up... switching chars does not help, exiting the game and restarting does not help either... it may happen more often but its not every day i wish to reroll a Endeavor

most often when i want to reroll it works... today it did not

the Endeavor that i could not reroll was "Defeat 60 Tzenkethi (ground)"

while i know where to go to do this Endeavor... i just do not like it and wanted to reroll and regardless of reason if you have the rerolls you should be able to do so

Comments

• sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Yes, I got the same- the one I want rid of is "defeat captain rank ground enemies". I thought I could do this on New Romulus, but the Tholians are only commander rank.
  • searphsearph Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yes, I got the same- the one I want rid of is "defeat captain rank ground enemies". I thought I could do this on New Romulus, but the Tholians are only Commander rank.

best place for that is Voth battle ground the tall mech;s that try and push you out of the capture over time area

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The 'Overgrown Caves' in the Crater on New Romulus has a Tholian Captain at the end. For one or two I just run that Mission once or twice.

The 'Mycellium Realm' TFO will give six or so Captains.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I tried to reroll the other day cause i got 5 dreadnoughts which there is no mission i know of where you can go against 5 dreadnoughts in the same mission and defeat them all and it wouldnt reroll so i skipped it instead.
  • neutralis424neutralis424 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yes, I got the same- the one I want rid of is "defeat captain rank ground enemies". I thought I could do this on New Romulus, but the Tholians are only commander rank.

If you redo some of the New Romulus missions some of them have captains at the end.

• rastschuba1rastschuba1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

best one is on nimbus
    story arc: wasteland, Mission: The Undying
    there are 4 in a row
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Issue still occurs atm.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited July 2020

If you redo some of the New Romulus missions some of them have captains at the end.

Pro Tip: Home mission. Once inside the ship - dont talk to the doctor...

Anyway I could not reroll the other day as well. It is odd.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I tried to reroll the other day cause i got 5 dreadnoughts which there is no mission i know of where you can go against 5 dreadnoughts in the same mission and defeat them all and it wouldnt reroll so i skipped it instead.

Peril over Pahvo or Dranuur gauntlet spawns plenty of dreads, as I was told in another thread in GenDisc.

Otherwise, I did Attack at Seedea Patrol and then the four-dread mission in the Contested Zone of the Dyson sphere. Got all five.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D