test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help please with fleet t5 heavy destroyer

vector22204#9451 vector22204 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
Hi I'm level 65 have the required resources to buy it. It says in the description that I'm a 1000 day vet and the fleet I'm in spire is at t3 but it still says rank vice admiral spire t3 in red making it unavailable for me to get do i have to be vice admiral rank in the fleet?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    You only need to be whatever fleet rank gives you permission to purchase from the fleet stores for the fleet you are in and a lifetime subscriber. Another possibility might be that the fleet is out of Starbase Military Fleet Ship Provisions.
  • vector22204#9451 vector22204 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    What about the part where it says I'm a 1000 day veteran or does it say that about everyone?
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    What about the part where it says I'm a 1000 day veteran or does it say that about everyone?

If you bought a lifetime subscription, you automatically become a 1000 day veteran.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Wouldn't the T6 be more useful than the T5?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    That's what I was thinking. I love the T6 Vet Destroyer
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    > @finsches123 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > If you bought a lifetime subscription, you automatically become a 1000 day veteran.

I haven't but I've been playing for a little over 3 years
    edited July 2020
    > @finsches123 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > If you bought a lifetime subscription, you automatically become a 1000 day veteran.

I haven't but I've been playing for a little over 3 years

That doesn't make you a 1000 day veteran. That takes a lifetime sub.

And if you haven't bought the lifetime sub, you can't get the Veteran Destroyer
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Wouldn't the T6 be more useful than the T5?

It probably would but i prefer T5 ships
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Wouldn't the T6 be more useful than the T5?

It probably would but i prefer T5 ships

Either way, you can't get either destroyer if you haven't bought the lifetime sub.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    > @echatty said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Either way, you can't get either destroyer if you haven't bought the lifetime sub.

Like i said in the ship description it says as I'm a 1000 day vet starfleet has granted you access to this ship i can send a screen shot later tomorrow
    edited July 2020
    That must be a bug if you haven't bought the sub.

The Chimera is for lifers only. The 1000 day vet is a lifer perk, not how long you've played the game as a F2P.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    I'm a xbox player and all i can tell you what is in the ship description
    edited July 2020
    I'm a xbox player and all i can tell you what is in the ship description

Just to see what was going on, I took my F2P Trill to the shipyard and checked out the ships. Yes, in the description is a line about the 1000 day veteran. I'm pretty sure it wasn't saying that you were a 1000 day vet, but that a 1000 day vet would be able to get that ship. The reason she couldn't get the ship (other than not being a vet on that acct) was that our spire wasn't T2.

I think that the reference to 1000 day vet is just that, a reference, and not saying that YOU were a 1000 day vet. You can't be a 1000 day vet unless you have the lifer sub.

I do have another acct that is a Lifer and one of mine does have the Manticore. You get a token to get one of those, and if you dismiss it, you have to get another token to get another.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    > @echatty said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Either way, you can't get either destroyer if you haven't bought the lifetime sub.

Like i said in the ship description it says as I'm a 1000 day vet starfleet has granted you access to this ship i can send a screen shot later tomorrow

Those 1000 days refer to the now discontinued subscription model. To get a Chimera/Manticore you had to either a) have accumulated a total of 1000 days of subrciption back when this game still had that model or b) have a lifetime sub. Since you got neither you can't get any version of the vet destroyer.
    > @seriousdave said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Those 1000 days refer to the now discontinued subscription model. To get a Chimera/Manticore you had to either a) have accumulated a total of 1000 days of subrciption back when this game still had that model or b) have a lifetime sub. Since you got neither you can't get any version of the vet destroyer.

Thank you for clarifying
This discussion has been closed.