test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa 2020 Event Ship. (Needed configuration)

I hope the set up has not been set yet, as i'm sure i'm not alone in wanting an awsome 10th anniversary Risan ship. Can we have 5 forward, 4 aft weapons slot. Have 5 Device slots. Have a 4/3/3 configuration of the Eng, Sci and Tactical slots (more if you can). Have a Built in Enhanced (Romulan) Battle Cloak, and 2 Hanger Bays. Built in KIDD ship repair drones (that operate inside shield area).
Developers please make it work/happen. Many, many thanks in advance.

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Honestly Stats for the summer ship have probably been already locked down and even if they aren't Cryptic will pretty much never take suggestions from forums directly.

Also the max number of weapons any ship in the game has is 8 you swap those weapons around but the total is always no more then 8. Your suggestion has 9 weapons.

Also seeing as they've been clear that it's a science ship it'll probably have 6 weapons in the 3/3 config and more science then engineering slots.
  • gilles#8843 gilles Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Thank you for the info. I would like to have a good looking ship with all these on though. Ship no.1 does look good.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    If they put a Romulan enhanced battle cloak on a non-Romulan ship, I will quit right then and there.
  • gunny338#2712 gunny338 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Will be off topic after this comment. I'm sorta looking forward to adding this ship to my collection in any configuration as long as it's the standards setup we've been getting so far. Noticed above it mentioned 2x hanger pets. This ship option was available on ships from past winter events and if its on the next risan event , well more power to the user.

Now off topic but directed at next risan event 2020. One thing that's been a topic within our fleet since update a year ago with revamp of event system voucher is how to exchange excessives vouchers/tokens you need up with when event ends. As an example I have over 200 that were collected from last year's events and did so with the understanding we would not could exchange them in. Believe me I wasn't alone and I'm sure this wasn't mentioned in any updates other than a change was coming.

Would be nice to be able to use them in exchanging for dilithium or marks and have this added feature be included for remainer of 2020 into 2021 for all vouchers, token, or what not that were collected over the last couple of years. I mentioned 200 it was more like 290 on one toon in bank, couple hundreds on various toons on my account that were deleted after I used a buyout on event within first 7 days.
    "The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force of our lives.
    We work to better ourselves and the rest of humanity"

Captain Jean Luc Picard
  • jamanfieldjamanfield Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So far, I haven't seen any announcements for the 2020 Risian Festival.
    Does it is posponed or deleted ?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    jamanfield wrote: »
    So far, I haven't seen any announcements for the 2020 Risian Festival.
    Does it is posponed or deleted ?

Starts next Tuesday. Was announced on FB page. So standby for for blogs during this week.
  • tjmod2tjmod2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I think it is ABSOLUTE TRIBBLE that they took down the summer event tab in the Journal. I've had a hell of a busy month. I was able to make progress toward the ship 12/14 days. I am more than willing to pay out for the last 2 days of progress. If Arc wants money that badly, they should allow us to buy out the rest of the progress after the event is over. To put in 12 days and not be able to get the ship because life got in the way is absolute TRIBBLE.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    The company is Cryptic which is under the umbrella of Perfect World Entertainment. Arc is the platform like Steam, Origin, etc. With that said may this be fixed for other players including yourself who were not able to buy out the summer event after it ended.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.