test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS space disruptor weapons

vector22204#9451 vector22204 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
Hi is it possible to get TOS space dis weapons please?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    K13 has TOS space and ground weapons
  • Options
    > @karr2k3 said:
    > K13 has TOS space and ground weapons

Is that a mission or fleet thing please?
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    fleet
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    > @vetteguy904 said:
    > fleet

Thank you what do i need to be able to buy such weapons please as it will be my first time being in a fleet
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    You can get TOS plasma, disruptor, photon and phaser (including the twin beams) from the K-13 fleet base
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    It is also possible to get the odd TOS flavored piece of gear from any missions or TFOs that take place in the TOS era. However it is not a guarantee to either get it or the particular type you want.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    > @vetteguy904 said:
    > fleet

Thank you what do i need to be able to buy such weapons please as it will be my first time being in a fleet

Dilithium and Fleet Credits. Fleet Credits are earned by donating to the various project holdings in your fleet.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    Do the 'TOS' disruptor cannons look anything at all like the ones in TOS? Do they have the almost torpedo-like bright bolts and the "fade" trail like were shown in TOS?

The plasma torpedo from K-13 is disappointing in that it neither looks nor acts like a TOS plasma torp for instance, and when it hits it has the double-crunch sound of a disruptor cannon pair impact instead of the single blast noise it had in the episode.
  • Options
    karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Do the 'TOS' disruptor cannons look anything at all like the ones in TOS? Do they have the almost torpedo-like bright bolts and the "fade" trail like were shown in TOS?

The plasma torpedo from K-13 is disappointing in that it neither looks nor acts like a TOS plasma torp for instance, and when it hits it has the double-crunch sound of a disruptor cannon pair impact instead of the single blast noise it had in the episode.

No the cannons do not have the true TOS visuals or sound FX
This discussion has been closed.