test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon houses

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
which great house does your Klingon belong to? I can see mine as members of either house Mogh or house Martok.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    my Klingon, Krenn sutai-Rustazh

I was once the son of Rustazh. Now there are no Rustazh. I was then the son of Khemara, and now there are no Khemara. Now I am the son of no one and start my own line.

If there are God's, they do not help and justice belongs to the strong: but know that all things done before the naked stars are remembered
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Not a Great House, but just a regular House. We don't hear much about them usually.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    None. My captain is loosely tied to House Martok, but the true reason she is in the KDF is for the eventual takeover of the high Council by the secret Gorn-Orion alliance. #TeamGreen
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    House Hrutur, but it's not a great house but significant enough to hold colonies and a shipyard of it's own although the house fleet largely consists of older ships like K'tingas and B'rels. The house flagship was a Vo'Quv. Due to the loyalist brother's service to the empire he was granted a Negh'Var with the house colours and later was part of the maiden voyage of the Bortasqu (back in season four). House Hrutur was always a supporter of a strong alliance with the federation and thus probably closer to house Martok spiritually, it even supported a mixed colony of tribal Humans and Klingons. With the house founder gone though, two brothers were now in charge of defining it's future course when the STO Federation-Klingon war happened. One was determined to stay with the Federation, one thought staying with the empire was the best course of action and so their ways parted, one joining Starfleet, the other using the house' resources to support the KDF. Both respected their decisions and honoured their word. With the conflict resolved, the house is also united again.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User

I was once the son of Rustazh. Now there are no Rustazh. I was then the son of Khemara, and now there are no Khemara. Now I am the son of no one and start my own line.

If there are God's, they do not help and justice belongs to the strong: but know that all things done before the naked stars are remembered

there are no gods - not klingon ones, anyway; they killed them all for being nuisances​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    Most of my KDF captains are Orion so they belong to caju, not Klingon houses. Several belong to important ones, like caj Ofish and caj Keros, others to lesser caju. Most of the rest are aliens of one sort or another who also do not belong to Klingon houses.

The only actual Klingon I have is a 23rd century QuchHa' Klingon (aka augment virus Klingon) who's original house no longer exists and she has not joined a modern one.
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    My lad is a houseless orphan. His only loyalty is to the Empire
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User

there are no gods - not klingon ones, anyway; they killed them all for being nuisances​​

someone needs to read the book. a TRUE Klingon would not need to ask which

WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    My klingon is houseless, a choice she made. She is an Honor Guard and serves the Empire, not any house or politician.

"If it doesn't make the Empire stronger, it isn't worth bothering with." - Lakora

She has no respect for the walking corpse that is Martok. She has more respect for the Kobali here.

She is not swayed by the worship of Kahless as some sort of god. The first klingons slew the gods that created them for being more trouble than they were worth, after all.

"If you need the beacon of a dead klingon to answer the call of the Empire. You are not a klingon." - Lakora

She does not trust J'mpok at all. She keeps in mind that unti he gave their house a discommendation in 2409, his primary supporter was the House of Torg.

"Traitors and those that ally with them, should be treated as such. Until they prove they are not such." - Lakora

She has no love for the Alliance. But, since the majority of the Empire currently agrees upon it, she tolerates it.

Yes, she is a stalwart Imperialist, and will always put the Empire and it's citizens before all others.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    The house of k'toh-maag. It's a long way from here.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    My Orion isn't a part of a House. But she is affiliated with House Martok due to in game events.

My recent Liberated Borg Klingon... probably not with any house due to her assimilation, but is affiliated with House Martok due to in game events.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    As far as I'm concerned my Klingon is an ally of House Martok but what his actual house (or if he even has one) I've not desided. in fact I know the genealogy of my FED alien gen Engineer better then that of my Klingon.
This discussion has been closed.