test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sooo I was on Risa... and decided to shop for a new bikini...

annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
and the event vendor has no swimsuits.
None
Nada
so other than the grind I'm not gonna spend much time on risa. no use in sending new captains for summer attire either. I'm NOT going to wear a Caitian claws uniform.
awkward.jpg
We Want Vic Fontaine
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    There is a vendor next to the tailor on the pad next to the transporter pad.
    If that person doesnt have anything I will say its a bug cause he usually has stuff all year round.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    that's the one. and I can't finds the shorts for the beachcomber outfit I DID buy in the tailor
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    This got me curious, so I went and checked.

Yeah, the vendor on the planet doesn't show a lot of the Outfit boxes.

But - the Event Store (L -> Events -> Event Store -> Summer Event) has them all.

As for the Beachcomber shorts, I think I found them. In Beachwear Separates, there's "Shorts - Rolled". And in Off Duty, it's in Off-Duty - Pants Tucked High, Shorts - Rolled. At least I think that's the Beachcomber shorts.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    There was something in the livestream synopsis about new stuff in the Risa event vendors like band shirts and whatnot, maybe they ran out of list room in the vendors themselves or just figured it was getting annoyingly long and that people would get the older stuff from the event store in the journal instead.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    As was said, you can get to everything in the store by going to the Events tab and the Summer Store. You can get anything you want as long as you have the Favors to get them.

Here's Rowena on Kobali Prime, looking at the event store:

https://imgur.com/a/7jIQabW

Everything is greyed out because she doesn't have any favors in her inventory.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    None
    Nada
    so other than the grind I'm not gonna spend much time on risa. no use in sending new captains for summer attire either. I'm NOT going to wear a Caitian claws uniform.

Didn't you get the memo that nudity is the new normal? Who needs a swimsuit.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    None
    Nada

We're doing to Risa not Betazed, in Risa all nudity and other naughty stuff must be kept behind closed doors as to not scare the censors ;)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    I think you're confusing traditional Betazoid Weddings with everyday life. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    questerius wrote: »
    None
    Nada

At least now we can do what we want and not worry about swimsuits LOL.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    I still have nightmares of Gorn in Speedos... I don't know WHAT it is about Gorn in Speedos but... ITS JUST NOT RIGHT MAN!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I still have nightmares of Gorn in Speedos... I don't know WHAT it is about Gorn in Speedos but... ITS JUST NOT RIGHT MAN!

I'd be more frightened of a Gorn running around in a bright pink bikini :p
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Is that item available on the exchange?
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
This discussion has been closed.