What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 7/23/20

2»

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    Still not getting bonus points towards the meta event (1k Lobi) after completion of the daily.

If you're on PC and referring to the Red Angel event, it is not part of the meta event and is therefore not designed to award any progress toward it. The meta event DOES have one event remaining but this is not it.

Already finished the suit. Accordingly I should be earning points to completion of the meta event. I know people that finished it over a month ago.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Still not getting bonus points towards the meta event (1k Lobi) after completion of the daily.

If you're on PC and referring to the Red Angel event, it is not part of the meta event and is therefore not designed to award any progress toward it. The meta event DOES have one event remaining but this is not it.

Already finished the suit. Accordingly I should be earning points to completion of the meta event. I know people that finished it over a month ago.

I'm assuming you are talking about this:

jKTaX0Z.png

As you can see, this event is not one of the ones listed as being eligible for the meta. There's only one more eligible event remaining for it, and there hasn't been any announcement yet as to what it will be.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    As @somtaawkhar said - and as I previously said - the current PC event (the one that rewards the Red Angel suit) is NOT part of the "meta" campaign and is designed to not award any progress toward it - whether you are still in collection mode or in the "bonus" days.

Yes it was possible to complete the campaign "over a month ago" as you mentioned... because if you used all the bonus days, you would have finished the campaign at the same time as finishing event #3 (that's what I did)... or earlier, if you used buyouts.

That is what I am talking about. My understanding is that after you finish the events doing the daily is supposed to give bonus points towards the Event Campaign (meta) but so far this event has not done that yet.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    As @somtaawkhar said - and as I previously said - the current PC event (the one that rewards the Red Angel suit) is NOT part of the "meta" campaign and is designed to not award any progress toward it - whether you are still in collection mode or in the "bonus" days.

Yes it was possible to complete the campaign "over a month ago" as you mentioned... because if you used all the bonus days, you would have finished the campaign at the same time as finishing event #3 (that's what I did)... or earlier, if you used buyouts.

That is what I am talking about. My understanding is that after you finish the events doing the daily is supposed to give bonus points towards the Event Campaign (meta) but so far this event has not done that yet.

Because this current event was never part of the 4-event series to earn coupon/lobi or the lobi as has already been stated.

I do remember earlier on when Cryptic began these events there were some "bonus weekend" event earnings but that too was an event that was already part of the overall event.
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    With all the issues in this game. There are only three things listed that need to be fixed. SMH......
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    With all the issues in this game. There are only three things listed that need to be fixed. SMH......

As it has been previously pointed out. NOT everything is included in the patch notes. If the patch notes were to include everything, they would end up being X amount of pages long.
This discussion has been closed.