test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes 07/23/2020

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
Just being a Samaritan and paying the patch notes, since they are in the News section, but not posted here.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11476533-pc-patch-notes-for-7/23/20

:smiley:
CM
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Thanks for the patch notes.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Captains from receiving the daily bonus Dilithium from the current event.

This should make many people happy.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Resolved an issue that was preventing Captains from receiving the daily bonus Dilithium from the current event.

lol as predicted Cryptic is choosing to not retroactively compensate players for any lost dilithium though.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    This thread can now be closed, I guess... Since the real thread had been posted over in "General"...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1256830/pc-patch-notes-for-7-23-20
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

lol as predicted Cryptic is choosing to not retroactively compensate players for any lost dilithium though.

Yeah, we're 25000 dil short from this move.
This discussion has been closed.