test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Turbo lift.

Turbo lift has never worked in any of my ships. Submitted a ticket and was very politely told thats just the way the cookie crumbles. Very frustrating.

Comments

• imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Yeah, I've heard this is WAI for consoles until further notice. Sorry. Most interiors aren't much, and some ships (meaning all lockbox/lobi ships) only have a bridge.
  • bhxspecter#7330 bhxspecter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So far the only ships I've been able to explore are Romulans. According to the ticket reply I got, basically they blamed it on "not all ships are explorable" which I question seeing how HUGE the Ambassador, Galaxy, and Sovereign classes are for Federation ships.
  • rathgar#4128 rathgar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind so much but Worfs duelist mission cant be completed without access to the rest of the ship. And ive basically been told "we cant fix it now and don't know if we ever will". I understand it really doesn't have any practical purpose,but its the only thing thats stopped me investing in a lifetime subscription. Ive already shelled out hard earned cash for what is essentially a game that has many faults,bugs and flaws. The answer i got only confirmed my suspicion. This flaw is obviously beneath them. Its a great pity... and very poor customer service. Suffice to say,im just grateful i didn't spend anymore money on it than i already have. If the cryptic answer i got was any indication...ive just saved myself a lot of frustration and grief.

They could at the very least remove the mission in question and stop using a part of the game that doesn't work as a selling point. If this was a everyday store? Id definitely get a refund.
  • rathgar#4128 rathgar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Ok...that was perhaps a wee bit harsh.lol. I love this game...which is why im a tad frustrated.
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Yeah, don't think they'll ever fix it. But I do keep getting floor trophies lol
  • ulaidian#3746 ulaidian Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any idea if it will ever be fixed on consoles?
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Why is a console bug posted in the PC section?

@darkbladejk
    1xe027q.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move this to its respective console place which is probably PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports and/or merge it with a thread by the same name in that section. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Why is a console bug posted in the PC section?

@darkbladejk

The original post was created not long after consoles got the game. At that time the forum was still being setup to include consoles, and they didn't yet have their own bug reporting forum. I will move it over
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator