test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When you think you have seen it all...

gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
So I was doing a Fed alt, letting go of the old hate, and then I found something disgusting. There simply is no other word to describe what I found. I found out they gave battle cloak to the tier 6 Defiant, without nerfing any of the Defiants hit points. There tier 6 has 45k with battle cloak, when quad and cloaking device are combined. Our Kor at tier 6 has a meager 37125 with a enhanced cloak, that only becomes relevant if your building a torp boat. Which makes no sense, as a BoP could never carry that much ordnance. The low hulls on the Bops never bothered me, because I knew it was balance to having battle cloak and universal bridge officer slots, but now. They practically give the feds a perfect bird of prey. Its just down right disgusting, when you think the Feds can sink no lower, and you see this, and know you were wrong. They can indeed sink lower, whats next the devs being there nursemaids 24/7.

Now that I have had my TRIBBLE session. They really need to knock the Kor and tier 6 fleet bop up in hull points. I believe the Kor should be sitting at what 43k and take that percentage and up it for the tier 6 fleet bop. I know it wont happen but I just could not let this one slide. Unbelievable. My fed days now dead permanently. I will not sink to that level.

Comments

• Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    never let go of that old hate warrior. the fight is not over.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG