test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The game is a mess for me

kingzeronkingzeron Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Since the last “maintenance” today I have issues that won’t even allow me to play. Amazing in all the years playing I never had problems like this.
First, the prior event dilithium event award boxes STILL haven’t been fixed 3 weeks later. Email issues STILL haven’t been fixed yet weeks later. And now a new toy.
The game gets stuck on loading screens. Half way loaded. Showing no events in the menu. Unable to beam to my ship. And half the time attempting to load I get server timeout problems. If they dont fix this TRIBBLE I’m out. And I have no faith in them fixing it.

Comments

• majorheadcase#7334 majorheadcase Member Posts: 1 New User
    Me too... I haven't been able to play in two days. It times me out while loading into the game 9 times out of 10, and on the rare occasion it actually loads me in, I get "server not responding" frozen and booted within seconds of loading in. It's not my internet provider; I'm playing World of Tanks online just fine! This is going to cost me the Event completion I need to get the reward ship... if it does, I'm erasing the game and Cryptic can kiss any more money from me goodbye...