test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OVERFLOW BAG Full...

jcgcb007#8944 jcgcb007 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
How do I get rid of the 50 Duty Officers in my OVERFLOW BAG?
Tagged:

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    You'll have to make space for them in your DOFF roster. Assuming you don't want to get rid of any of your existing DOFFs, the easiest way to make space is to send an in game mail to your @name with 5 doffs in it. Then you have the tedious process of dismissing the extras one by one. After that is done you can get your DOFFs back from the email.

You could also buy more DOFF slots, but I assume none of the new doffs are desirable to you.

Also you might be able to grind them into higher quality DOFFs at the academy, but I am guessing your problem is you had a tutorial package of DOFFs forced open by a recent patch so they are a bunch of white DOFFs that can't be put through the grinder. I had that issue on several characters, who had that useless box sitting in their inventory for years until it was forced open by a recent patch.

Now if you make space and still can't get them out of the overflow, they are likely colonists and/or prisoners, so you can just dismiss existing colonists/prisoners or make the effort to use them up.
  • jcgcb007#8944 jcgcb007 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Thanks mate! I managed to free up some space through clicking "Take All". Still have 38 Duty Officers, mostly Passengers.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    to get rid of the passengers fly to the various nebulas, and clusters. start doing those missions,and they will offer you missions to establich colonies. that's where you use the passengers.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor