test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please add normal bridge options for the S31 Command Heavy Battlecruiser

azkaban2azkaban2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Please add normal bridge options for the Section 31 Command Heavy Battlecruiser. I'm not asking for a special bridge or something, just normal bridge options for a federation starship, or a walker bridge. It is a PROMO ship, and all it's got is the 'starship' bridge. I believe at least it deserves the same treatment as the S31 intel destroyer.

Comments

• Options
    bobthewise16#3839 bobthewise16 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I agree, on the temporal ships(t6) you shoud be able to customize the interior.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I am just going to throw this out there and assume for the sake of being positive that all of the gutting of dead things in the game and that they didn't just throw your normal crappy bridges to chose from on this is a sign that the major thing this game has needed is possibly coming. That is that we no longer have faction barriers which the story of Khitomer Alliance is basically spelling it out especially being your Player Character is in the center of it all so this just seems like what we have been slowly seeing is that the reason for this placeholder bridge is because the old ones are probably being phased out so new ones can be made that have things to do on them and content to get/buy with doing them. Also it has always made me wonder if our starbases can go to warp because the engineering deck certainly looks like its got a huge warp core in it especially the Klingon one.

Overall though I think there is great leadership for the game and its just a matter of slowly getting things where they either need to be or make way for what can work for this game. So I wouldn't be too upset over this placeholder bridge because I highly doubt they will want that horrible looking thing being the future of bridges.