test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Valendria: *finishes up and walks out wearing a black tank top and pants with her hair still semi wet and pulled into a neat ponytail* ok so now what...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Reina: energize. *she smiles as they're transported back home together*

Nexa: Well come over here and sit down. *she pats the spot on the couch next to her, activating the recliner part and leaning back, raising an eyebrow at valendria's current outfit* I'll hit play once you're ready.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    valendria: *furrows her brow and walks over sitting down, putting her legs up and crossing her arms. the couch heavily creaks under her weight.* i suppose im ready then.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: *gaia and himself are transported with the other two*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Nexa: Oh don't be a spoil sport. *she smiles and starts playing the first episode of Demonslayer for them* I figure a show like this one you could maybe relate to in some way.
    Valendria: So you just sit here and watch it? *she looks confused at the notion of doing nothing*
    Nexa: Yep! The entertainment is from what we watch. Look. *I point at the Display as the show begins to play*
    valendria: *silently watches losening up a bit.* okay....
    *Nexa is mostly quiet as they watch the show, but she's up for answering any questions Valendria might have. She figured that the plot of the story might be slightly relatable to Valendria, or atleast that it would be something that she would enjoy*
    valendria: *watches looking fairly confused by it all.* im not suer what to think.....
    Nexa: Never seen stuff like this before? *she raises an eyebrow*
    Valendria: no I haven’t .. this is all new to me
    (Sorry, had a response typed up but my power went out for a while)

Nexa: Well I hope you enjoy it. Sometimes its good to experience a show for the first time. *She looks hopeful that Valendria will actually like the anime, or atleast like one of the shows she has chosen*
    *valendria watches them with the same blank expression breaking it every now and again to raise a brow at certain moments of each one but as it stands her level of enjoyment is hard to gauge*
    *Eventually after they've watched things from Demon Slayer, to Konosuba, to My Hero Academia, to Dragon Ball Z Nexa finally speaks up*

Nexa: So... I've shown you some of my favorite shows, what do you think?
    valendria: im not sure.... it was different i suppose...
    Nexa: Well... There's a pretty huge variety in shows, I mostly showed you action or goofy stuff, but there's romance, mysteries, drama... there's a little something for everyone.
    valendria: is this how others spend their time? with pointless shows and such?
    Nexa: not always. Sometimes we do constructive things ranging from art such as sculpting or painting, video games... which are kind of like battle simulations meant for fun, reading literature, writing literature... there's many different hobbies people enjoy taking up. And of course we have jobs and work. As the captain I need to do paperwork and plot trade routes for us and such, but I tend to have more free time due to my experience being in command.
    Valendria: hmmm so what now? I’ll leave it to you since you are more versed in this stuff
    Nexa: Well... there are more shows, but we could also try a movie. Or... I could show you our holodeck.
    valendria: whats a holodeck?
    Nexa: Its a room that can simulate just about anything by creating physical holograms. You can simulate entire planets, or training simulations or... in some cases use it for more... "personal" reasons. *she blushes*
    valendria: simulations hmm, now im curious. and you're blushing again.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (orions should not be blushing - they have no concept of modesty, prudence or shame)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (Perhaps that one individual does)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nexa: I know. Curious about what?

(Perhaps this orion wasn't raised by pure Orion parents. Its Orion culture that results in a lack of modesty and such, if one of her 2 parents who raised her wasn't orion she could have a sense of it.)

(Also sorry I was out sick yesterday.)
    Valendria: about this holodeck thing
    Nexa: You probably will enjoy the holodeck more since its so customizable. Ready to go then? *She gets up with a little wiggle of her hips*
    valendria: very well. *gets up putting her hat and long coat on* where is this holodeck?