test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Lang walks into the large living area of her estate where Kovan is waiting.

Lang: sorry it took so long the senate didn’t want to work nicely today.

Kovan: well I hope you taught them a few lessons.

Lang: I don’t know about that but I handled them. Come on let’s get something to eat.

Kovan: that I already took care.

He smiles as they walk outside into the garden area to enjoy the meal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: So... should I talk to her...? *she seems unsure, but is starting to reel more confident about it*

Lorren: Yeah. And listen: it's okay to be angry. It's okay to be angry with your girlfriend. If she's being a b****...

We have a saying around here: b****es get stitches. *She smiles innocently. Serah can tell she just means it's okay for her to hit Karen.*

Serah: I guess I'll go talk to her... I don't know who you are but... thank you... *She rubs the tears out of her eyes, still shaken but she starts to stand up.* I'm Serah by the way. *She sniffles* But... I don't think I'm going to hit her.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Serah: So... should I talk to her...? *she seems unsure, but is starting to reel more confident about it*

Lorren: Yeah. And listen: it's okay to be angry. It's okay to be angry with your girlfriend. If she's being a b****...

We have a saying around here: b****es get stitches. *She smiles innocently. Serah can tell she just means it's okay for her to hit Karen.*

Serah: I guess I'll go talk to her... I don't know who you are but... thank you... *She rubs the tears out of her eyes, still shaken but she starts to stand up.* I'm Serah by the way. *She sniffles* But... I don't think I'm going to hit her.

Lorren: Lorren. *She smiles and stands up with her.*

I was just going to pick a fight with one of your crew mates... Susan?

*OOC: It's fairly likely at least rumours of Susan's fights would have gotten out.*
  • Options
    Serah: Oh I heard Susan had some big fight with one of the locals. I guess that's why you found me?
  • Options
    Serah: Oh I heard Susan had some big fight with one of the locals. I guess that's why you found me?

Lorren: Sort of... *Smiles innocently.*
  • Options
  • Options

OoC: Cut my thumb, typing is difficult.

Serah: Did you think I was Susan? *She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms*
  • Options

OoC: Cut my thumb, typing is difficult.

Serah: Did you think I was Susan? *She raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms*

Lorren: Maybe at first... *She blushes a little with embarrassment.*
  • Options
    Serah: Well I guess its okay. *she sighs* You helped me out anyway. I need to go talk to my girlfriend now. If you are trying to pick a fight with Susan, try not to go too hard on her, she has her own problems.
  • Options
    Serah: Well I guess its okay. *she sighs* You helped me out anyway. I need to go talk to my girlfriend now. If you are trying to pick a fight with Susan, try not to go too hard on her, she has her own problems.

Lorren: Yeah, we've sorta worked through the "hate each other" phase and are sorta in the "just really wanna beat each other" phase. *Smiles jovially.* c'mon, I'll walk you back.
  • Options
    Serah:Thank you. For talking to me. *she nods gently, still sniffling as she walks with Lorren*
  • Options
    Serah:Thank you. For talking to me. *she nods gently, still sniffling as she walks with Lorren*

Lorren: Don't mention it. *Lorren walks her back to the ship, Sori stepping down the ramp in her uniform.*

Sori: I was about to call a search for you. You okay?
  • Options
    Serah: What do you want...? *she backs away a little seeing Sori. Her eyes are red and sore and there's obvious marks of her crying all over her face, not to mention the sniffling*
  • Options
    Serah: What do you want...? *she backs away a little seeing Sori. Her eyes are red and sore and there's obvious marks of her crying all over her face, not to mention the sniffling*

Sori: I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Look... I'm sorry for what I said before... I wasn't thinking, it just... came out...

*Lorren puts a hand on Serah's back to support her, and to keep her backing off any more.*
  • Options
    A few hours later the teams beam over to the first borg derelict.

Halsey: I still prefer drop ships to those damn transporters. Alright people let’s get to work. Don’t activate anything until we know it is safe.

Black leader: black squad secure the area and report anything you find.

While the spartan teams move to secure the area the science team begins setting up their gear and equipment.

Anders: incredible it’s been how long and these systems still show power. These drones still have trace amounts of power being fed to them as well.

Halsey: all the more reason to be extra careful.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Harrison walks along a corridor of the facility he’s currently in as he comes to a check point he passes through. After a few more and a number of security doors and fields he arrives in a separate area of the base. Where a man is sitting that is cuffed and has two guards standing close by. Harrison takes a seat across from him.

Harrison: so to make sure we understand each other you help me find a way to stop this parasite and I will consider letting you go. Key word is consider.

Amar: how desperately you must need help if your even willing to speak to me. But please I’d love to see what you have on this new parasite that you said has appeared.

Harrison taps a control as a few holo images appear.

Harrison: our best minds have yet to find a true way to stop it or reverse its affects. You do that and we can talk about getting you released.

Amar: oh if I’m going to help you we are going to have to do far more then just talk about it director. You head one of the largest intel organizations and black ops groups in the galaxy. If you want something done you can make it happen. You will guarantee my release or we don’t have a deal at all.

Harrison looks at him sternly clearly saying his options.

Harrison: fine. But let me make one thing clear. You step out of line or do anything illegal after your free and you won’t be going into a cell again. I’ll shoot you and kill you. No trial no nothing. You will be a dead man.

Amar: my dear director of this parasite is as deadly as it seems we may already all be dead.

He smiles as Harrison gets up and leaves the room.
  • Options
    Serah: I thought you hated me because I was dating Karen... *she glaces away*
  • Options

Sori: I mean... It's not really like that...

I was trying to make a point that if you want to keep Karen you can't run away from her... because other people are going to be there for her, and she won't wait forever. I wasn't trying to steal her from you... I guess I could have picked a better way of saying it... Then we got all confrontational, I wanted a fight, you wanted a fight, I was-- am jealous, and things just got out of hand...

*Serah can tell Sori's sincere about regretting the s*** comment, and is telling the truth about not meaning to come across like she was going to steal Karen, but she isn't sorry for picking a fight with her. She's still giving her a slight headache (this time unintentionally).*
  • Options

I was trying to make a point that if you want to keep Karen you can't run away from her... because other people are going to be there for her, and she won't wait forever. I wasn't trying to steal her from you... I guess I could have picked a better way of saying it... Then we got all confrontational, I wanted a fight, you wanted a fight, I was-- am jealous, and things just got out of hand...

*Serah can tell Sori's sincere about regretting the s*** comment, and is telling the truth about not meaning to come across like she was going to steal Karen, but she isn't sorry for picking a fight with her. She's still giving her a slight headache (this time unintentionally).*

Serah: *She rubs her head* I... forgive you... I still... you hit me in the weakest part. It broke me for a bit... I still don't feel right... but I decided that I need to talk to Karen... I don't think she's been treating me properly during this time... I love her... but... I was r****... And I think she might be forgetting that a bit. I want to be there for her... but she isn't the only one with insecurities and trauma from this.
  • Options

Serah: *She rubs her head* I... forgive you... I still... you hit me in the weakest part. It broke me for a bit... I still don't feel right... but I decided that I need to talk to Karen... I don't think she's been treating me properly during this time... I love her... but... I was r****... And I think she might be forgetting that a bit. I want to be there for her... but she isn't the only one with insecurities and trauma from this.

*Sori just nods and helps Serah up the ramp. While Serah goes to find Karen (still on the holodeck) Lorren goes to Susan and Daya's quarters and taps the door chime.*
  • Options
    Borg derelict

Halsey is working near a terminal as a tech brings her another padd. She looks up as Black leader walks towards her.

Black 1: the area seems quite and secure for now ma’am. I don’t mind saying I don’t want to have to be here long though. This area is exposed and these drones could become a danger.

Halsey: don’t worry I don’t intend to stay a second longer then needed. Once we have what we need we are gone.

The spartan nods as he heads off to check on the rest of the squad as Halsey gets back to work.

Anders: well if I’m right it looks like we should be able to get what we need. But it’s in a different area of the ship that is still protected by force fields and a security door.

Halsey: meaning if we go in it will likely activate some type of defense. Alright get what you can easily once we are done we will beam everything over and then time and the Spartans will go for the room.
  • Options

*Sori just nods and helps Serah up the ramp. While Serah goes to find Karen (still on the holodeck) Lorren goes to Susan and Daya's quarters and taps the door chime.*

*Serah enters the holodeck, looking at Karen and Tsuki*

Serah: Karen... can we talk? Alone?

Tsuki: Um... I can go. *she starts to get up*

Susan: Who's there? *She opens up the door looking surprised to see Lorren*
  • Options

*Serah enters the holodeck, looking at Karen and Tsuki*

Serah: Karen... can we talk? Alone?

Tsuki: Um... I can go. *she starts to get up*

Susan: Who's there? *She opens up the door looking surprised to see Lorren*

*Karen nods to Tsuki, looking at Serah apprehensively as Tsuki leaves.*

Karen: What is it...?

*Susan's Quarters.*

Lorren: Hi. How's your day been?
  • Options
    Serah: Karen... I love you... you have to know that. You have to remember it... but you're being selfish... you're only thinking about what she did to you. That her sleeping with me hurt you. But you weren't the only one hurt. I was r****. Have you thought about how that feels for me? To have been violated like that? I... feel dirty. Unclean some times. Like no matter how hard I scrub the filth won't go away. I look at you and I love you, but I feel a tinge of fear that she might take you from me, or that I might re live what happened with the knowledge I was being tricked. And I hate myself for it... you... you were so offended that I've been refusing to fight you... but I can't help it... *she starts breaking down into tears* I can't help it... I want to but I can't I just can't...

Susan: Mostly good I suppose. Been trying to relax since the other day. I haven't felt right.
  • Options
    Fleetcomm

Harper: so far things have been quite mostly. A few reports are starting to pop up around outlying colonies but no major spread yet.

Virsio: but how long can we expect that to last. I think we can all agree it can’t and won’t last for to long. We need to decide what is going to be done if it hits a major colony.

Harper: I don’t think we have many options if it does. We can’t risk a major spread we just can’t contain it.

Virsio: sadly I agree.
  • Options
    Serah: Karen... I love you... you have to know that. You have to remember it... but you're being selfish... you're only thinking about what she did to you. That her sleeping with me hurt you. But you weren't the only one hurt. I was r****. Have you thought about how that feels for me? To have been violated like that? I... feel dirty. Unclean some times. Like no matter how hard I scrub the filth won't go away. I look at you and I love you, but I feel a tinge of fear that she might take you from me, or that I might re live what happened with the knowledge I was being tricked. And I hate myself for it... you... you were so offended that I've been refusing to fight you... but I can't help it... *she starts breaking down into tears* I can't help it... I want to but I can't I just can't...

Susan: Mostly good I suppose. Been trying to relax since the other day. I haven't felt right.

*Karen's anger flares again, before she realises; it's not Serah she's angry at. Karen's eyes water as she pulls Serah into a hug.*

Karen *crying*: I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

*Susan's Quarters.*

Lorren: So I suppose now would be a lousy time to point out you got lucky? *Smiles teasingly.*
  • Options
    *Serah seems a little hurt when she sees Karen's anger, shying away from the hug but leaning into it once Karen is close enough.*

Serah: *sniffling and crying* I never wanted to hurt you... But you hurt me... I can forgive you Karen... But please... try to remember I'm hurt too... *She wraps her arms around her*

Susan: You'd be surprised how often I hear that. It still doesn't ring true. *she smirks a little*
  • Options
    *Serah seems a little hurt when she sees Karen's anger, shying away from the hug but leaning into it once Karen is close enough.*

Serah: *sniffling and crying* I never wanted to hurt you... But you hurt me... I can forgive you Karen... But please... try to remember I'm hurt too... *She wraps her arms around her*

Susan: You'd be surprised how often I hear that. It still doesn't ring true. *she smirks a little*

*Lorren smirks back and steps inside, watching Susan carefully.*

Lorren: Wanna test that?

*Holodeck. Karen leans into Serah.*

Karen: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I just... I'm so angry... I need to let it out some times... I guess I forgot you're the one who got...

*Karen's voice deepens, her rage creeping in.*

Karen *rage*: If I ever see her again... I'm going to tear her Limb from Limb...
  • Options
  • Options

*Lorren smirks back and steps inside, watching Susan carefully.*

Lorren: Wanna test that?

*Holodeck. Karen leans into Serah.*

Karen: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I just... I'm so angry... I need to let it out some times... I guess I forgot you're the one who got...

*Karen's voice deepens, her rage creeping in.*

Karen *rage*: If I ever see her again... I'm going to tear her Limb from Limb...

Serah: Thank you... *She squeezes her tighter, relaxing a bit as Karen keeps apologizing* Don't let your anger control you... I'm here for you to help share your burden... even if I can't help you release it better...

Susan: You wanna lose again? *She raises an eyebrow*