test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'hadar faction selection

I've tried making a jem'hadar toon for a week now. I get to the "Choose Your Faction" part of the tutorial and pick a side the screen doesn't close. I am unable to go to the menu or do anything else.

Comments

• goldldrgoldldr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. I have tried choosing both factions with multiple characters, different ships etc. I get to the select screen and once you select the screen stays and you can’t move on.
  • pabs79#8157 pabs79 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem encountered. I have tried numerous characters with no success. Tried bug ticked via arc and advised to post here.
  • goldldrgoldldr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am glad to know I am not the only one, but I do wish that we would get some sort of response. I have tried for 2-3 weeks to get past that screen. I bought a couple of ships that I can’t play, because of this bug. I mean, I guess I can use them if I want to do that fight over and over for ever lol.
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Choose your Faction Not is also bugged for Romulan although clicking the option did in face apply the faction, the screen remained asking to choose the faction repeatedly. I had to exit the game fully and log back in to complete the quest.