test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UNRESOLVED] Ticket #241888 Awarded "Event Bonus Reward" box and it will not open

aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
edited September 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

I was awarded an [Event Bonus Reward] box after completing a mission. It does not open or respond to the Use in the right click menu. I logged out of STO, logged back in to a different character, then came back to the afflicted character and the [Event Bonus Reward] still does not respond.

Thank you.

Ticket # 241888
Post edited by aoav160 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    aoav160 wrote: »
    Hello,

I was awarded an [Event Bonus Reward] box after completing a mission. It does not open or respond to the Use in the right click menu. I logged out of STO, logged back in to a different character, then came back to the afflicted character and the [Event Bonus Reward] still does not respond.

Thank you.

Ticket # 241888

Check to see if it went into your overflow bag
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Nothing in overflow, the box is in my inventory which is only half full. My bank and account bank have ample room too and there is no indicator for any overflow. Also checked the inventory space for the Bofs, Dofs, ships, and shipyard and all have plenty of room.
    Just an update, any mission or TFO I run leaves a [Event Bonus Reward] in the inventory that will not open on all of my characters.
    Today's update, [Event Bonus Reward]'s are stacking up in the inventory on all characters of all factions for all missions and TFO's.
    Same results today. No dil rewards but another box in the bank.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Sounds like the issue we had on console two event cycles ago. It took them several months to fix the issue.
    Ticket was closed with a reply that it was passed on to the dev team.
    Still broken, wasn't in the patch notes either but hoping it was one of their stealth updates.
  • fernandojimenezfernandojimenez Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    The event give us one box every day and it just for an inventory or bank space ocuped, nice...
  • mslefaye#9397 mslefaye Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Same issue here, as noted in my ticket, which they also closed unresolved.
    I have 3 hours before the bonus reset but the boxes are still there and do not open. Played the mission anyway to see if that would trigger the box and if the 15/15 worked, both are still broken.
    SAME THING HERE THIS WAS NOT FIXED AS THEY CLAIM IN PATCH NOTES
  • fernandojimenezfernandojimenez Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Yes, the patch notes lies...nice work.
    edited October 2020
    Requesting full refund of early buy out Zen due to agents not only not resolving issue but not reading fracking ticket.

Notice with the bottom of this page post stating it was still an issue and Lora's response and closure of ticket.

Private correspondence redacted. -- WingedHussar

This is still an issue. This happens in all Red Angel/ current event progression.
    Instead of dilithium ore of 50k I am getting these boxes.
    This is across 13 toons.

I paid cash for zen to buy out on the red angel at the start so I could make more dilithium over the month.
    This is an on going issues and honestly, I feel cheated in the game and by your company as well as cheated of the zen I spent or US Dollars to buy zen on a buy out for something not working.

Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
    Box 13, no rewards.
  • rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    they like to take your money then not fix bugs that affect your money welcome to STO hope you have deep pockets cause this sort of thing keeps happening over and over
  • intune1intune1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I was hoping with the event ended we could open the boxes, but unfortunately that's not the case. Kind of a bummer with these boxes stuck in your inventory and you can't even discard it.
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have these "event bonus reward" boxes too in my inventory that I'm unable to open. Clicking on them doesn't do anything., it is like a phantom item in the inventory. There is no discard option either. Hopefully future events won't be affected by this bug.
    Event is over, boxes are still there, and do not open.
    Still broken after last update.
    Still broken after September 8, 2020 update.
    Still broken after PC Patch for 9/23/20.
  • croupboicroupboi Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    sympathies to you all effected by this.. hopefully you will come to the same realisation i have, dont spend another penny on this game until they actually realise they depend on us for there income and treating us with such disregard is not acceptable.
    check my forum post for my issues. croupboi
    Still broken after PC Patch for 9/29/20.
    Still broken after PC Patch for 10/3/2020
    Still broken after PC Patch for 10/6/2020.
    Still broken after PC Patch for 10/15/2020.
  • wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    @aoav160, repeatedly bumping posts isn't allowed.
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
This discussion has been closed.