test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Promo Codes now 24 digits long?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
So do you need to use ARC client now to redeem codes? No more web based redemption?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Did the web based redemption page not work for you? It worked just fine for me.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I did it on the web and worked very well... the old codes, before PW where 24 digits, if i'm not wrong..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I have the Arc client so used it and it worked. I don't see why the web-based redemption wouldn't work as well. I have used it before too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    yes I used the web based one for the old codes before... just wondering if it still works with the new 24 digit codes since I read a post saying it didnt work. and the instructions say to use the arc client.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Otherworldly Code worked through the Web site.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Even though the code worked, the pack does not show in the redeemed codes list. Item is available in game, though, so it did go through ok.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The website works fine for mepig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
This discussion has been closed.