test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can I Change My Diplomacy Bridge Officer?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited July 2020 in The Academy
I picked a Nausicaan when I first got it, but now I want a Gorn. Is it possible to dismiss the first Bridge Officer you get from Jiro Sugihara, and then get another one from him, or am I stuck with what I first picked? I'm a PlayStation player, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure you can discard the diplo boff and just pick another one.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    if it's like pc then yes you should be able to discard and get a new one whenever you like.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I'm going to differ. it's been a while and it may have changed, but I'm certain I saw that the boff was not reclaimable, just like the android isn't
    Edit.. a 4 year old reference from Reddit:

They really need to make a way for diplomacy boffs to be one-only, but reclaimable.
    level 3
    1 point ·
    4 years ago

and maybe not.. a patch not from dec 2016:
    Exchange Officers:

Diplomacy/Marauding exchange Bridge Officers are now set to limit 1.
    This means that the player can dismiss one and then get a free replacement from Ambassador Sugihara or Marauder Kazzgur, should the player desire a different officer.
    Upon reaching commendation rank 4 in Diplomacy or Marauding, the player will be granted a mission to go and get an exchange/renegade officer, which now appears in the mission log.

I'm not losing Leulo to find out
    Spock.jpg