test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't advance in Episodes, stuck at New Romulus

aykingayking Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I'm already level 62 so it should have nothing to do with level, right now everything beyond New Romulus: Staging Area is grayed out, I can't play anything beyond that, and there is no skip button as well, please help, it's really frustrating!

I already checked all episodes before New Romulus: Staging Area, nothing is skipped all played, I even replayed Staging Area a few times but still can't advance, I really like to play all the episodes, for the love of TREK I even bought lifetime sub, yet I'm really disappointed so far.

Someone please help!

Comments

• supercomrade#2021 supercomrade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same problem. Can only complete Staging Area and cannot progress any further.
  • aykingayking Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    And we can't skip that TFO as well, right?
  • mornmist01mornmist01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When I was doing New Romulus today, I had to manually hail each mission. They weren't offering the next step until I hailed them. I did get the whole thing done though.
  • krosulhah928736krosulhah928736 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2020
    I am also having this issue, however, unlike Morn above me, going to the character (in this case, Admiral Quinn), doesn't solve the issue.

Furthermore, I am also able to access one of the TFOs (Vault: Ensnared) from the mission that I would be doing("Task Force Operations: New Romulus") but I cannot access the other two? Also, the Borg related TFOs appear to have disappeared off my roster as well.
    No kidding! I did TFO: Vault Ensnared as well, but still nothing happened, zero, nada, zilch! As stuck as I ever was -_-
  • supercomrade#2021 supercomrade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ayking wrote: »
    And we can't skip that TFO as well, right?

That is correct. I can't even hail it because the button is greyed out.
    My character is just over a week old:-) And now the New Romulus is still not playable or skippable, but it seems all episodes after New Romulus have been activated, so I'll leave New Romulus for now.
  • drachenvaledrachenvale Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I'm having this same issue on my newest character. When I reach any Task Force Operation Mission in an Episode Arc, Like for example: Task Force Operation: New Romulus, the mission chain just ends. The Hail button is grayed out, and I can't skip it. Which basically kills the ability to progress or finish that Arc. Furthermore, this character also didn't receive his first compliment of duty officers, but I did receive the supplemental ones at the appropriate level marks.

Edit: The character is level 65, so level requirement isn't the issue.
  • sweepy94sweepy94 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have similar problem, im stucked on mission called "Downfall" , its last intro mission of Age of Discovery, cant even proceed to other missions, please help me, mission want me to kill Lukara but, i cant kill him with my little tiny ship... cant skip the mission, HELP
  • sweepy94sweepy94 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @sweepy94 said:
    > I have similar problem, im stucked on mission called "Downfall" , its last intro mission of Age of Discovery, cant even proceed to other missions, please help me, mission want me to kill Lukara but, i cant kill him with my little tiny ship... cant skip the mission, HELP

Hes healing OMFG... can someone please explain this sh*t ??
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    For anyone stuck at being unable to 'hail' for new missions, please check through all previous story arcs for any mission that has not yet been played. The recent update might have reset a mission or two, but if you cannot find anything, please post screenshots of your mission journal and when we can all see what you see, we might be able to pinpoint the problem.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • krosulhah928736krosulhah928736 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Checked through all, and as you can see here https://imgur.com/a/RsQDBl5 I am still unable to hail.
  • vine#9931 vine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    For anyone stuck at being unable to 'hail' for new missions, please check through all previous story arcs for any mission that has not yet been played. The recent update might have reset a mission or two, but if you cannot find anything, please post screenshots of your mission journal and when we can all see what you see, we might be able to pinpoint the problem.

this is new bug, beyond doubt. i submitted a report ingame 3days ago, today they came back stating that support forwarded the matter to devs to look into. we who encounter the issue are encouraged to report in this forum to raise further awareness. best with as good as you can give description of status or steps. this is not level requirement problem, i've had this issue about a week, since i reached NR episode arch i was level mid to late 40s, now i'm FA 65+ and NR still can't be progressed. i do have active further episodes, dyson, delta quadrant etc. Also i did TFO Vault as a PvE event, and in Accolades i have that checked as complete. Along with the last NR Accolades mission Ancients something.
    Here are my screenshots: https://imgur.com/8XLB7YA and https://imgur.com/qHsR0kj

If it's a task force operation, it completely breaks the arc from completion.
  • dante#3314 dante Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here. As a new player with first character, I am unable to progress not only through New Romulus, but even next arcs. For me its really critical bug.
  • dante#3314 dante Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @"dante#3314" said:
    > Same here. As a new player with first character, I am unable to progress not only through New Romulus, but even next arcs. For me its really critical bug.

Well, I now logged to the game, and I have all arcs accesible. Excpet New Romulus. There issue persist
  • aliahaliah Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having the same issue the TFO for me is grayed out and i cannot progress through any story past the staging area. I have submitted a ticket for this and i was asked to post about it here.
  • bawj4wsbawj4ws Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Just created a post regarding similar issue. Got a tonne of missions I can't do and i'm also stuck within system and can't traswarp anywhere. Mine is a very old character, which I have only just returned to. So frustrating!!
    Dork - I.K.S. WeeBugger
    Check the later episodes from the Discovery-era missions at the bottom of the Journal and play/skip those as well. They have lower level requirements and could somehow block progress too.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check the later episodes from the Discovery-era missions at the bottom of the Journal and play/skip those as well. They have lower level requirements and could somehow block progress too.

Still blocked on TFO mission hails. Every arc that has one, stops at the mission just before.
    Sounds like an issue that would originate in the very first story arc that opens up TFO's.
    We've discovered in other threads that replaying the very first KDF mission, "Duties of Command, re-opens the TFO's - but this won't work for FED characters.
    Perhaps there's a mission in the first FED arc that needs replayed? Unfortunately, I've no idea which this would be as I seem to have been spared experiencing this issue...
    Sounds like an issue that would originate in the very first story arc that opens up TFO's.
    We've discovered in other threads that replaying the very first KDF mission, "Duties of Command, re-opens the TFO's - but this won't work for FED characters.
    Perhaps there's a mission in the first FED arc that needs replayed? Unfortunately, I've no idea which this would be as I seem to have been spared experiencing this issue...

Just played through the entire Klingon War (first FED arc) again, and the TFOs are still locked.
  • boydsto#9967 boydsto Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Having the same issue. New character, ToS Fed, lvl 65, no skipped missions before New Romulus. Finished Staging Are fine, accepted the TFO mission from Quinn from the 'Available' tab (the mission notes said to do Imperial Minefield for me). Finished the TFO, now the hail for that is grayed out, and nothing after it triggers or is available.

Going back through to play any missions related to TFO's again just to make sure, and will update if anything changes.

Oh, and all missions after New Romulus seem to be working fine...so far.
  • bedlambert#1673 bedlambert Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    this post is being posted every couple of hours on the forum. I am having the same problem. It is infuriating!