test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Available rewards, choose your marks, window not adjusting and not letting hit select.

marveriusmarverius Member Posts: 27 Arc User
The window to choose your marks is stretched out to its maximum height and will not allow itself to be adjusted. I cannot scroll down to hit accept. Anyone have an idea on how to deal with this?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,463 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    A temporary workaround is to move the window up and then scroll down.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • marveriusmarverius Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    That works with the patrol rewards, but not the tfo ones.
  • banditse1977#1368 banditse1977 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Check the Options page in game,and then the Basic tab.See what the bottom option that says Interface Scale.

If its larger than 1.00 then when that rewards screen comes up you need to bring that page up and slide it from what ever it currently is back to 1.00,apply,then claim what Marks you want,then reset it again to before.

Both my brother and I are having the same problem.We have our scales set to 1.30,I have a 32 inch monitor at 2560 x 1080,and he is using a 42 inch TV set at 1920 x 1080.

Every time we run the Klingon TFO it does the same thing,damn annoying! I think I had another mission do that same thing a couple of days ago although I can't remember which one.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Check the Options page in game,and then the Basic tab.See what the bottom option that says Interface Scale.

If its larger than 1.00 then when that rewards screen comes up you need to bring that page up and slide it from what ever it currently is back to 1.00,apply,then claim what Marks you want,then reset it again to before.

Both my brother and I are having the same problem.We have our scales set to 1.30,I have a 32 inch monitor at 2560 x 1080,and he is using a 42 inch TV set at 1920 x 1080.

Every time we run the Klingon TFO it does the same thing,damn annoying! I think I had another mission do that same thing a couple of days ago although I can't remember which one.

yep if you have your interface scale more than 1.0 the rewards screen is skewed. I had my iterface scale at 1.15. Managed to get the reward screen to be perfect at 1.10 though.
  • marveriusmarverius Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    The interface ratio trick works. Thank you.