test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Afterlife - Assault on Boreth

damienoz72damienoz72 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
When you have to take out the three Fehkliri groups - one of them can't be targeted and so you can't complete that part of the mission.

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    damienoz72 wrote: »
    When you have to take out the three Fehkliri groups - one of them can't be targeted and so you can't complete that part of the mission.

I found someone who had the same problem which I helped them out by eventually the only work around for this right now is the bortasqu' snare teleport so you gotta get in really close to them so you can target them and then the front of your ship away from the planet so that you can then teleport them out of the planet which is just an invisible wall that they are stuck behind. The snare one was just the easiest and laziest way to work around this problem but I am sure other teleport mechanics to bring them out to where they can be hit will work too.
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    I'm having same problem with this mission its impossible to do. first group cant be targeted and stuck inside planet and can only get 2/3 done. I've warped in/out. restarted missio/relogged/cleared game cache files. and its still broken
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • wvuscottwvuscott Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue.
  • damienoz72damienoz72 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Thank you all. I have logged a ticket. We will see what happens.
    I hope they fix this soon I'm stuck in limbo cant level my KDF toon:( dont want to just skip step its important story mission
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    And me as well.
  • snaid1#9015 snaid1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have this issue too.
  • jaephjaeph Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Same here. Real momentum stopper - it's not like you can do much with your lvl 14 character.
  • ash7141ash7141 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here
  • qlintiistwud#7098 qlintiistwud Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here
  • rupirilorupirilo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    glad it's not just me but I hope it gets sorted soon.
  • amy345679amy345679 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am having the same issue will there be a fix to the problem has it is annoying to get stuck
    Bump! Keeping this thread active at top so devs will maybe see it and get to it quickly:(
  • kenlbenkenlben Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Same issue, only way to even see the ships is to get them either off screen or near the edge, I could skip it I suppose, hate to lose the rewards though. At this level you have to take what you can get no matter how mediocre the item is. And I couldn't send in a ticket something about offline or something
  • damienoz72damienoz72 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    So far this hasn't been fixed.
  • baloqbaloq Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Yeah, no fix yet. I've tried four times now, still can't get past the issue. And I don't feel like skipping the mission either.
    The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D
  • neowolfenneowolfen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Same issue
    Ser Alathor Crownguard, Cwelenas Alenuath, Dwarin Stonefist, Danaerys Hellborn
    Just wanted to say on my own behalf I made ticket and GM said they would bring it up with devs hopefully they see it and this page we are on so we can get it resolve and go back to leveling our new KDF toon experience bec I really want to get back to it:)
  • kaos2662kaos2662 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was able to defeat that hidden group by using Eject Warp Plasma. I flew in cloaked and decloaked and hit it and flew away. I had to use Science Team alot to survive.
  • mckyrrosimckyrrosi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    As a point of reference, the week before the KDF revamp went live, I was able to complete this mission on another KDF character. This issue did not start until the KDF revamp went live. I submitted a bug report on this issue the FIRST day the KDF revamp. A simple and very easy fix would be to just shift the spawn point of the final 'group' 1km forward of the geometry/perimeter of the new planet.

I honestly don't understand how this was missed in the minimum/basic playtesting before this revamp went live - very sad that this is even an issue in the first place, was an easy bug to catch/fix before going live.
  • illfein#6190 illfein Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still broken...
  • canuckghostcanuckghost Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Having the same problem and as mentioned above I ran a toon through this mission a week before the Klingon update went live and did not have a problem
    Was really hoping this would have been patched, seems, at least from where I sit, this would be an easy fix. maybe not, but from here it looks easy enough.
  • geborangeboran Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ticket submitted for this. Glad to see it's not just me.
    I got a possible work around, but it hasn't got me through yet. I have found mines will go after and damage the Fekhliri ships. Now to laod up my ship with mine layers and see if I can get through it finally.
    I got a possible work around, but it hasn't got me through yet. I have found mines will go after and damage the Fekhliri ships. Now to laod up my ship with mine layers and see if I can get through it finally.

Qapla'

I replaced all my Aft weapons with mine launchers, then just stayed near them until the mines did their work. It took a really long time, and I had to pay close attention to my ship's condition, I also through out some heavy turrets to give the Fehkliri some thing else to shoot at (the turrets would not fire on the Fehkliri either, but they drew lot's of fire off of me while they lasted.

But I have moved on to greater things now. Good Luck!
  • kaos2662kaos2662 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Get eject warp plasma for you engineering officer and use that as well. I made it through the first try by doing that
  • generalbiohazardgeneralbiohazard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I am in the same boat.
  • grauz#9141 grauz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Add me to the list, I'm having the same issue also.