test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

when yall gonna fix the sci accolade for SS Azura?

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
this has been defunked and useless for how long now? either remove all the side accolades for the mission or fix the sci one. this has been far too long of a bug and it should be fixed already.
meh

Comments

• dvandomzdvandomz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still broken. At first I thought it was just another "they didn't test this with group play at all" issue, but I replayed the mission solo and still got no credit for interacting with all the injured crew and healing the ones that could be healed.
  • thegateexplorer#8515 thegateexplorer Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Same here the bug translated over to consoles, when consoles received updated mission of stranded in space
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    yeah. you can tell that this one, along with many others are not something they want to fix. shows the rest of the world they dont care. this has been a known for a very long time.

It is not that they do not want to fix it, it most likely is not considered a priority with all the other bugs in the database. Not saying I agree with the delay though. I personally believe that mission related bugs should be top priority and then deal with the other bugs. It does not show the rest of the world that they don't care, just that it is not considered important. Will be glad when it is fixed as well as the bug involving the Tactical objective for the Tactical career involving a cutscene and what happens after that.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.