test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New BUG - preventing progress past TFO in Story Episodes

vine#9931 vine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi, this is to report a new bug that prevents progress past some TFO missions in Story episodes apparently. I encountered it when I got to New Romulus and was about to face the TFO after Staging Area mission. Attached are 3 journal screenshots showing completed Borg campaign and started NR, but TFO mission Hail button is unavailable. Adm. Quinn didn't have anything on the mission. So I went and did PvE TFO for New Romulus and it counts in Accolades, pic.4.
Char is Starfleet TOS-Temporal agent if it matters.. This is not level restriction problem as when I reached 65 I did start the Dyson and Delta Quadrant episodes just to see if it pushes through the NR somehow. Did not. I reported the matter ingame few days back and was advised now to post bug report here.
Attachments 1-3 Journal missions - all previous episodes/chapters completed and Replay only available.
attachment 4 Accolades view showing TFO NR complete, but journal not acknowledging.
Thank you for your time.
https://imgur.com/a/4ADBLBu
p2goBty.jpg
ZfAwVog.jpg
xVYvfH0.jpg
S9lUCuz.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• vine#9931 vine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    am wondering... have you completed and/or skipped everything currently in the previous arcs?

(As it is looking like the system thinks you should not have the NR TFO wrapper unlockable... I saw this happen when they added the TFO wrappers, and it's possible they may have tweeked one of the older missions or something...?)

Can't tell, I heard on Steam even new chars appear to be affected. My char started few months ago, I reached about mid 40 lvl, then left for a while. I did skip some Romulan Mystery missions back then. I returned recently and finished the skipped Romulan camp missions with better gear/ship, and there it is.. I have no skipped missions in the Episodes tab, nor any story/episode related mission in Available Starfleet missions. All there are side q or next campaign. I can try wrapping up the side quests sure, probably will in the meantime anyway..
  • talonspike#7671 talonspike Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same exact issue as you have posted. I emailed support, and they said to come here to report it. I will create my own separate post about the issue.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    I can see a mission with an unclicked 'Skip' button that's blocking progress...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • vine#9931 vine Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can see a mission with an unclicked 'Skip' button that's blocking progress...

Tower Control is Dyson episode mission that I started after encountering the bug in New Romulus Campaign. It does not affect inability of many players to proceed beyond a TFO in any story arc campaign. Feel free to check this forum or Steam, if you're present there.