test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

keybinds and show keyboard

So i keep getting the bug where you press shift and it takes you onto stream services[this should be shift+f1] and of course all the key binds are screwed up.If you go to keybinds- show keyboard it shows you the layout for Standard keyboard 101 followed by shift+ dont know how to get rid of this if i log back in sometimes its ok. i.e show keyboard just says standard keyboard 101 even then it will change at anytime.Setting keybinds to default will do just that but doesnt change the keyboard from shift+ so that even the default keybinds still dont work because somehow keyboard is set to shift+ any suggestions?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Fowlcon, in Arc, click on the gears and then click on Overlay which is to the left. Then you can change the shortcut that your keyboard uses and reset it back to Shift +F1. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • fowlcon#6351 fowlcon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    ok update. Pressing the shift key at anytime locks the keyboard into keyboard shift + therefore completely buggering up your keybinds.Obviously this is the only app where this is occuring everything else works fine
  • fowlcon#6351 fowlcon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    ok even though everything was telling me that the overlay was set to shirt+f1 resetting the shortcut to shift+f1 does seem to have sorted it.thanks for the advice sthe91
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    ok even though everything was telling me that the overlay was set to shirt+f1 resetting the shortcut to shift+f1 does seem to have sorted it.thanks for the advice sthe91

You are welcome.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.