What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptics 20th Anniversary Gifts

2»

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The bundle is in Mudd's Market, the Bundles tab. That's where you have to claim it for alts. They just remove the gun and exp/upgrade box after the first claim.

I had no problem claiming it on alts at all.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Thanks, found it, didn't notice Mudd's market had tabs.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    You're welcome. I also didn't notice the tabs in Mudd's Market at first, so I totally understand.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    hazanko4077hazanko4077 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still can't claim it. I've got 36 empty spaces in my inventory and nothing in my overflow.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Try /lootcancel... then try again, perhaps it may work
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    spacecatz#6038 spacecatz Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Why should some of the 20th anniversary pack stuff be DIS based? Shouldn't it be something unique from the games own timeline or even completely new?
  • Options
    chuckdotsonchuckdotson Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Try /lootcancel... then try again, perhaps it may work
    Tried that and it still didn't work

• Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    You're welcome. I also didn't notice the tabs in Mudd's Market at first, so I totally understand.

Ah, so that's where it's hiding! I will look there. Thanks! =D
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    opened it first on my feddybear, don't need a disco rifle for any of my kdf toons.

On the subject of it being one toon only, you get what you pay for at the end of the day.
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    While the gift pack worked as intended for the one char I picked it up with that is the only char who has anything out of it. The re-claimable items do simply appear to not be there for any other chars.

And whats with the complains about sniper rifles? I always keep one around; range and knockback is often handy & complements the pulse wave assault rifle I also usually keep. In addition very helpful in Boff hands (together with other knockback weapons).
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Time to add the trigger words FeddyBear and Klink to the TRIBBLE List. They give me nightmares of a Yogi Bear driving a FEDEX Truck and the Commandant Colonel shouting 'Hogan'!!!! ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    temjintj#6388 temjintj Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Why is it when I try to claim this item it comes up unable to complete transaction. Not available to purchase
  • Options
    christian#3573 christian Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Anybody notice that you can claim the pack multiple times? At least on my "secondary" characters. I claimed it on my "main" character, got all the stuff, switched over to my Klingon character and have at least twice been able to claim it. Which is fine by me, I might put the Platinum Vanity Shield on every single KDF ship I have (and my Romulan ones).
  • Options
    kiksu#3457 kiksu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Anybody notice that you can claim the pack multiple times? At least on my "secondary" characters. I claimed it on my "main" character, got all the stuff, switched over to my Klingon character and have at least twice been able to claim it. Which is fine by me, I might put the Platinum Vanity Shield on every single KDF ship I have (and my Romulan ones).

And I'm not able to claim it even once... And I'm not alone, there's a thread here where others are having the same issue.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    From what I've read when I saw it, it was the rifle that was once per account.

It'd be weird to have a once per account vanity shield and non-combat pet, esp. when non-combat pets were made account unlocks earlier on, let alone a title for a character that may be deleted at sometime in the future.

Regardless, I'm unable to find anything from the Cryptic Anniversary pack on any other character. I wonder if it's bugged like the Picard Bundle was.

The 'Plain and Simple' bundle also has problems, I can't find the Elim Garak hologram that supposed to be account unlocked (the ship was the only part of that bundle that's not account unlocked).

Hopefully these bugs will be looked after the 4th, but it may actually take longer than that (hopefully before these offers are finished).
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    I went to Mudd's Market and to the Bundles tab and claimed the 20th Anniversary Pack on all my characters. I had a zero zen account balance if that helps to pinpoint the problem.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

yeah, didn't think it was STO. didn't think of it being cryptic, but then again, everything's cryptic
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    From what I've read when I saw it, it was the rifle that was once per account.

It'd be weird to have a once per account vanity shield and non-combat pet, esp. when non-combat pets were made account unlocks earlier on, let alone a title for a character that may be deleted at sometime in the future.

Regardless, I'm unable to find anything from the Cryptic Anniversary pack on any other character. I wonder if it's bugged like the Picard Bundle was.

The 'Plain and Simple' bundle also has problems, I can't find the Elim Garak hologram that supposed to be account unlocked (the ship was the only part of that bundle that's not account unlocked).

Hopefully these bugs will be looked after the 4th, but it may actually take longer than that (hopefully before these offers are finished).

You have to go and claim it from Mudd's on every character you want it on They remove the rifle and exp box from it on first claim. Others just get the pet and vanity shield and title.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The rifle should be account bound.. no problem that it's once, but i could exchange to other chars..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    dkdrachedkdrache Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    dkdrache wrote: »
    Odd the bundle isn't in Mudd's Market for myself or the wife.

Did you check the Bundles tab in Mudd's Market? That's where it is.

That was the ticket, thank you very much.
  • Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    After the androids bombed Mars, it appears that the shipyards were officially moved to Naboo.
  • Options
    Odd the bundle isn't in Mudd's Market for myself or the wife.

Did you check the Bundles tab in Mudd's Market? That's where it is.

That was the ticket, thank you very much.

You're very welcome.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.