test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some bugs since new update

xenovitaxenovita Member Posts: 120 Arc User
Hi all, I have found the following bugs even after force verify files:
  • Missing background in tailor
  • Cannot reroll endeavors (you can, but is not working or spending the tokens)

I will update if I find more.

Cheers.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Tagged:

Comments

• mightymastermagimightymastermagi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've found that I can't claim the Anniversary pack nor the new lockboxes in the Zen Store either
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Have you checked Mudd's Market? Do not go to the Featured tab and go to the Bundles tab at Mudd's Market. I claimed it successfully on all my characters last night and wonder if having zen in the account balance is causing the problem since I have zero zen on my account. Finally, do you have enough room in your inventory?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    OK, erring on the side of this being a bug and hoping it's not intentional.

The weapon buttons that you could place to the left of the main power tray are gone. I created a new Klingon character and tried setting up the UI the way I like and I am used to, only to discover the buttons were no longer available.

They are still present on my main character, created before today.
    Before:
    https://imgur.com/a/82hWlWk
    After:
    https://imgur.com/a/Coec6gj

I did check and when setting up the main power tray, the options are still there for 10 rows and rotate, but the option for the weapon buttons is gone.
    Please say this isn't intentional.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    xenovita wrote: »
    Cannot reroll endeavors (you can, but is not working or spending the tokens)

I actually noticed this one yesterday, before the patch.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Tailor is fubar'd.

IIzOy9f.png
    1xe027q.png
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    My game is crashing at the loading screen it won't even start.
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2020
    @kursed#7599

Try updating your Graphics Driver, if a new one is available from the maker of the Card.

--

@sgtfloydpepper#7911

Confirm that I'm seeing strange things at Tailor as well, it occurs on Klingons just as it does with Fed's, so I suspect it's also true of Romulans as well.
    0zxlclk.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    xenovita wrote: »
    Hi all, I have found the following bugs even after force verify files:
    • Cannot reroll endeavors (you can, but is not working or spending the tokens)

I will update if I find more.

Cheers.

The reroll on endevours has been an issue for sometime. Months I think.
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    @kursed#7599

Try updating your Graphics Driver, if a new one is available from the maker of the Card.

--

@sgtfloydpepper#7911

Confirm that I'm seeing strange things at Tailor as well, it occurs on Klingons just as it does with Fed's, so I suspect it's also true of Romulans as well.
    drivers are up to date.

Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    @sgtfloydpepper#7911

Yup, getting on all factions, all toons.
    1xe027q.png
  • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    I believe this is the right topic? I noticed a bug or so with the friend window, it doesn't always show when someone is online.

Also related to this is the friends going online or offline notifications chat notice or otherwise, it shows when someone is going online now, where before it would show them going on and offline. I don't know if this part is a bug, though it certainly looks like one.
    Thank you for your hard work Devs.
  • riker101#4460 riker101 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    hello i just have and issue that lot of players are experiencing and that is that the activation abilities/ weapon fire wont activate after clicking them sometimes activating no sooner then almost having smashed up the keyboard and it really can be the win or death difference at how it is acting atm its almost like gambling and the winner is the one were the activation works please look in to it it almost looks like the game cant keep up or something thank you very much
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Another to ADD to the list. Starship Emotes don't seem to activate while in Sector Space, seem they only work in System.

Can't remember if this was as before, or has changed?
    0zxlclk.png