test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Redeem The Cryptic 20th Anniversary Pack

koriskoris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I can't seem to be able to redeem the pack from the c-store I get an "Unable to complete transaction, that item cannot be purchased." error when I try. What can I do to fix? Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Have you checked Mudd's Market? It is in the tab called Bundles. I know this from another player. Do not go to the Featured tab. I claimed it last night successfully on all my characters and had a zero zen account balance if that helps to pinpoint the problem.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • eavueavu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I cannot claim the bundle as well. Tried multiple characters and tried claiming in Mudd's Market and the Featured tabs. I also get "Unable to complete transaction, that item cannot be purchased." error.
  • alexindaralexindar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am also having the same problem and tried about everything I can think of! Please help.
  • chuckdotsonchuckdotson Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I also have the same problum I have been trying every scence the server came back up for about 10+ hours. on Different toon's I have seen lots of other people with the stuff. So what gives?
  • amalefactoramalefactor Member Posts: 511 Arc User
    I'm getting the "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased" problem too. Spread the word; maybe the squeaky wheel will get some grease.
  • ironfe26#0602 ironfe26 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Myself and a friend of mine are also having this error of "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased" and its frustrating the hell out of me here cause we don't want to miss out on this free gear
  • kiksu#3457 kiksu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm getting the same error as well. I only have a Discovery character.
  • voomanchoovoomanchoo Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have the same problem, can't claim the anniversary pack with the same error message, "Unable to complete transaction, that item cannot be purchased."
    This also happens when I try to claim a stack of the new Angel's Wake Lockboxes from C-Store, same error.

Tried on 4 different characters, all the same.

Would be nice if this is fixed before we can't claim the anniversary stuff anymore, but as the support usually gives a heck, I don't expect it.... :s
    voomanchoo wrote: »
    ... but as the support usually gives a heck, I don't expect it.... :s

I'm quite new to this game and Arc Games in general, I hope this isn't actually true.

To add, I also cannot claim the Angel's Wake Lockbox stack.
  • koriskoris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Have you checked Mudd's Market? It is in the tab called Bundles. I know this from another player.

Yeah I tried from everywhere in the C-Store but no luck.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    koris wrote: »
    Have you checked Mudd's Market? It is in the tab called Bundles. I know this from another player.

I found it in the ALL tab of Mudds Market
  • nrapanda#5820 nrapanda Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    koris wrote: »

I found it in the ALL tab of Mudds Market
    Finding it is not the issue, The issue is the inability to claim it.

I already submitted a ticket, but here's a screenshot of the issue I sent there as well.

UjGnhlQ.png
  • voomanchoovoomanchoo Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"kiksu#3457" said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I'm quite new to this game and Arc Games in general, I hope this isn't actually true.
    >
    > To add, I also cannot claim the Angel's Wake Lockbox stack.

Don't worry, they will fix stuff....eventually. This was mainly about them fixing this before the anniversary week will run out, which I don't assume. o:)
  • mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Same error 'Unable to complete transaction, that item cannot be purchased' here
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Kiksu, go to Mudd's Market, to the tab called Bundles and claim it there. Do not go through the Featured tab. I have claimed these items on my main Federation character, Delta Recruit, Temporal Recruit, Fed-Romulan, KDF, and Fed'Hadar with no problems. I did it last night. Also, if it helps to narrow down the problem I had zero zen on my characters.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    Kiksu, go to Mudd's Market, to the tab called Bundles and claim it there. Do not go through the Featured tab. I have claimed these items on my main Federation character, Delta Recruit, Temporal Recruit, Fed-Romulan, KDF, and Fed'Hadar with no problems. I did it last night. Also, if it helps to narrow down the problem I had zero zen on my characters.

I've tried to claim it from everywhere it's listed in. Featured, Mudd's Market (bundles & all tab). I don't think it would matter anyway, it's the same item just listed in different sections.

I have 380 ZEN currently.
  • chuckdotsonchuckdotson Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I summited a ticket last night and just got a email from them saying they are aware of the problem and they are working on a fix also to keep trying I was told.
    I summited a ticket last night and just got a email from them saying they are aware of the problem and they are working on a fix also to keep trying I was told.

Same here, submitted a ticket today. First got a response that they've contacted the developers, then shortly after that they're aware of this and needs a backend fix.

Apparently some people that had this same issue have been randomly able to claim the bundle, so far no luck for me though.
  • koriskoris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was able to redeem the pack now on a different character bit of bummer since I wanted the weapon for my main. But unfortunately I have no idea why I was able to claim now maybe we've had a fix on the back end :smile:.
    edited July 2020
    Still no change for me. I'll have to see if the maintenance today fixes things...

EDIT: Patch did not fix this issue.
    Post edited by kiksu#3457 on
  • sanjinn0311sanjinn0311 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I cannot claim the items from the c-store either and I also get the "Unable to complete transaction, that item cannot be purchased." error. I hope this is fixed with todays patch, not expecting it to be but I hope it is. I am going to be pissed if I miss out on this claim. I know PW/Cryptic wont be much if any help, they dgaf.

*edit* Today's patch did not resolve this issue. /sigh
    Post edited by sanjinn0311 on
    If I'm not mistaken, it seems they have extended the anniversary pack claim date. It used to be only available for ~5-6 days yesterday, it's +14 days now. Hopefully it's claimable by then at least.
  • fragtasticsfragtastics Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also can not claim the 20th Anniversary pack. I tried from the Mudd's Market Tab and the Featured Tab and get the error: "unable to complete transaction: item currently be purchased". I also get that error when trying to claim the Angel's Wake lock box but I can claim other items from the zen store.
  • jeg86jeg86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i cannot claim it either
    I was able to claim the anniversary pack just a moment ago.
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I could claim the pack originally, but still get the error message described above when trying to reclaim it on a different character.
  • inkaineinkaine Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    On XBox the pack has disappeared for me completely as of yesterday. I successfully claimed it on PC two days ago, and it showed on Xbox still. I hadn't decided which character to claim it first and when I had it was gone.
  • forsakensr#5865 forsakensr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I do not have the anniversary claim under any of the Mudd's market tabs. I submitted a ticket. They asked me for a screen shot. I sent it. They told me this was a bug, sent me a link to these forums, said maybe someone has ideas and then closed out my ticket.