We have many in villains in STO and all have their own methods and ways of fighting us. Some are easy and others make you want to exterminate their homeworlds with prejudice because of how annoying they are. So in your opinion who is the worst to fight in game.
My Top 5
1. Tholians: the Orb Weavers are so annoying and I always get caught in their tractor beam and nets espically if you drive a small escort like the NX Refit which is my favorite ship in game.
2. Breen: While the frigates may seem easy at first, they have itchy tractor trigger fingers and always make life a nightmare against them.
3. Vaadwaur: They are tough and strong and they always run. You have to chase them down and if you are in a slow cruiser you can forget it plus their battleship long range cannons are also very annoying.
4. Undine: In the Battlezone they are not so bad but in TFOs where their fludic bubbles come into play its very annoying to fight the Undine because you have to dodge them and stay on target and the torpedoes which shut down your engines can really be taxing.
5. Iconians: They are easy to lock on to and don't really have much in the way of abilities like others but they are damage sponges. An alpha strike from an escort doesn't even kill a frigate unlike other species like the Klingons or Terrans. As a Tactical minded escort flyer its very annoying to put your full weapons on a target and come away without a kill. The Tzenkethi could qualify for this as well but they are not as bad as the Iconians in terms of damage sponges.
What are your top five annoying species in STO?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"