test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XP question

howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
I am wondering if I am bugged or something, when doing a mission for the first time will say that I am supposed to receive 12k xp but when I complete it I only receive like 3k I am level 44 and even have a bonus running. (I understand redoing a missing will cause it to be lower)
Am I missing something or should I put in bug ticket.

Comments

• Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    howtor wrote: »
    I am wondering if I am bugged or something, when doing a mission for the first time will say that I am supposed to receive 12k xp but when I complete it I only receive like 3k I am level 44 and even have a bonus running. (I understand redoing a missing will cause it to be lower)

There are 2 XP Pools. One for you and one you use to buy BOFF skills or add to various projects. I guess the 12k are the BOFF/Project pool.
  • Options
    howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    howtor wrote: »

There are 2 XP Pools. One for you and one you use to buy BOFF skills or add to various projects. I guess the 12k are the BOFF/Project pool.

Thank you for the response. I see where it states both pools and they are both at 12k (sorry using that as a example) anything else I get xp in seems to work correctly.