test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event campaign

whitewolf#2799 whitewolf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Will there be a chance to finish for the rest of the points needed for the token or lobi.
And were points tward the event Daily or buy the game match. And what was the point allocation like
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answers

• Options
    whitewolf#2799 whitewolf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Thank you you guys are great. Cant wait for more episode missions.

Answers

• Options
    smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Sorry to resurrect the thread, but is "House Divided" the fourth event in the event chain?

In my event campaign page, it shows the fourth event as a big question mark. I've completed Battle of the Binary Stars, Defense of Pahvo, and No Win Scenario. I just completed House Divided, but no campaign progress there.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    smi3th wrote: »
    Sorry to resurrect the thread, but is "House Divided" the fourth event in the event chain?

In my event campaign page, it shows the fourth event as a big question mark. I've completed Battle of the Binary Stars, Defense of Pahvo, and No Win Scenario. I just completed House Divided, but no campaign progress there.

No. The ? just means the 4th event has not been announced yet.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thankfully, your request didn't break the necro rule as the post above yours is from June 24 and it's July 23. It was very close, though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.