test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot claim medical pack on certain character.

avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
I really do not understand why, I never claimed the pack on this one character before and it doesn't allow me to.

Le5Lzxr.jpg

Comments

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I only have the photonic officer from the Delta Recruitment rewards. Also as you can see the Epic Hope admiralty card is not present. I know I never claimed the pack on this one toon and I never had this issue on my other toons so far.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Is your inventory full? Also, do you have at least 4 empty slots in your inventory?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    I don't have a whole lot of stuff on this one character, I don't use them often.
  • hjayfisherhjayfisher Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I can no longer claim this as well on characters that haven't claimed it yet. The promotional blog didn't say that this pack was for a limited time only.
  • tvirxtvirx Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Same here. My new Romulan cannot claim this, and definitely has not claimed the BOff before.
  • banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I tried multiple characters and secondary accounts and couldn't claim it on any. This is bugged and needs to be reported as such. They'll either fix it or remove it from the promotions tab if it was meant to be limited time only.
  • rom#8079 rom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I believe this was a limited time run, as it did not have the gold account unlock lettering. I am having the same issue and I really really hope is just a bug.

Made a new Rom toon, purchased the T'Liss legendary bundle, instantly got him to 65, then SNAFU could not claim medical bundle.

Did Cryptic stop offering this bundle?

It is possible it was never intended to stay on the promo tab forever - If that is the case then I lost out on the cool USS Hope Admiralty card :(

They should have at least allow us to claim the card only and maybe the vanity shield or put the card in the phoenix prize pack with the other admiralty card.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I got the same problem on my newest character along with not being able to claim the It's About time Pack and the Inventory is nearly empty every time I try to claim either.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I am having the same problem, the characters that I claimed the package on during the active part of the event were able to get it, but every character I have tried claiming it on recently has failed to get it (with a "this character cannot purchase this" note if you float the mouse over it).

I wish they would have been more specific if the medical pack is different from all the other offers where it only takes one character per account to claim it and keep it open for the rest on the account, if they had I would have been more careful to make sure every single character at the time claimed it during the original period.
  • outlawgraphixoutlawgraphix Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue on my account as well! The description at the time said that it only had to be claimed by one character on the account. Nothing was said about it not being an account unlock. In fact, on each of my characters, it shows as 'available', but when I mouse over, it says that my character can't purchase the item.

Based on prior experience, if it's not available as an 'account unlock', then it won't show as 'available' on the other characters.

Help...
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I just got done fighting with support over this issue for a few days. The support person claims to me that they asked the team and they told them it was supposed to be "once per account," even though the pack itself says it can be claimed once per character. He says they "apologize" for it stating otherwise, even though this technically makes it false advertisement (not something you can just say "I'm sorry" for) and a pretty crappy way to support and reward health care workers to give them such a limited pack in their honor. They claim since the giveaway period is over there's nothing they can do about it.
    edited June 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    I just got done fighting with support over this issue for a few days. The support person claims to me that they asked the team and they told them it was supposed to be "once per account," even though the pack itself says it can be claimed once per character. He says they "apologize" for it stating otherwise, even though this technically makes it false advertisement (not something you can just say "I'm sorry" for) and a pretty crappy way to support and reward health care workers to give them such a limited pack in their honor. They claim since the giveaway period is over there's nothing they can do about it.

I can categorically say they're wrong. I was able to claim that "once per account" on twenty different characters (though all of that during the posted giveaway period).

I agree with you on that. I, too, was able to claim them on several characters, though not all of mine, during and even after the period, but I can't anymore after the last patch and the pack does clearly state it can be claimed once per character per account. However, I am just relaying what the support staff told me after I reached out to them to fix the issue. He claims that us being able to do that wasn't intended (I don't believe him really, I think he's just trying to avoid doing his job, honestly, I get this a lot here and in other games). I'm not sure what more I can do. I was thinking about asking to have my ticket pushed forward to a manager or something, but I get the feeling they won't help either.
    Well, seems with today's patch, the pack is accessible again. I guess someone on the team didn't agree with whoever my support GM "talked" to. Thank god.
    Thank you, Cryptic.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I was able to claim the Health care bundle again but still not able to claim the It's About Time pack on the character.
    edited June 2020
    Kudos to Cryptic for fixing this, can a moderator please close my thread.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • lyle25lyle25 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i cant no longer see the health care bundle