test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Find "fireworks Emote" Console at ESD

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
Ship "Fireworks" emote - I am directed to the ESD shipyards and a console. What console? I can;t seem to find the bugger.

I have been to every console on ESD and SFA and I can't find the thing. I got the veteran message that I have it so I where the hell do I go to get it? :D
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?

Comments

• lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ah found it. Was located near the Admirals office on the ledge overlooking the big hologram ship. Hope this helps others.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • axl187axl187 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I would like to update this for players like me in 2020. There is no "big hologram ship" in ESD anymore. To get the Fireworks Emote, free faction ev suits go to ESD in front of Admiral Quinn's office. Turn around and there is a Caition officer standing in front of the console you need. It is above and overlooks the big ESD hologram. After collecting your items go down the stairs and into the office where you get Bridge Officers and training manuals. Talk to that BOFF req. officer and get your Android Boff under " special officers" tab.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    @darkbladejk

Threads over 30 days from the last post are not to be necro'd, and this one is from 2014!

You're supposed to start a new thread, not resurrect a long-dead one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    back to the netherworld with ye necromancy
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.