test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upgraded bridge setup?

bear147258369bear147258369 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I'm a huge user of the ships bridge set and besides duty officers there isn't a whole lot to do, and i know i'm not alone in this feeling. I was hoping we could see a little more attention to ship interiors please. Something simple like Holo-Deck use or mini games in different areas of the ship, and being able to change the view screens to show warp speed perhaps like in cut scenes or an easy travel method that was where when you leave your ship you are in the desired area. Also when we visit the bridge can we please please please have it set where we actual beam in at the transporter room please!!

Please take these suggestions under consideration and help add the fun small details we would all love to see. Thank you

Comments

• gilles#8843 gilles Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I've purchased both FED interior add-ons. Like Voyager better. It would be great if Cryptic made ourselves and bridge officers larger on ALL bridges so our feet touches the floor when seated. Also fix it that they actually sit on the chair and not above it. Add option to place our other bridge officers at stations not occupied by our game placed ones. And to add what is actually happening outside in front of the ship, on the view screen on all interiors. We go from outside ship view, so just keep that and show it inside on screen. (PS4 player).
  • worf12worf12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to make a request for the Constitution refit bridge.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    worf12 wrote: »

Might have to wait a very long time as interiors are not a priority anymore as they take up too much time and resources to create. Bridges and interiors are too cost effective.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    worf12 wrote: »

Might have to wait a very long time as interiors are not a priority anymore as they take up too much time and resources to create. Bridges and interiors are too cost effective.

I assume you meant to say "are too cost ineffective".

That said the devs have stated that to make an interior takes as long and as much effort as making a new mission (I assume for the artist/tech side of thing and aren't including things like script writing or VO recording in there)
  • cmdrblackbeard#7846 cmdrblackbeard Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    At least give ships "Non Faction based" the ability to use other bridge packs?, Standard ones on the Maquis Raider, Bajoran interceptor to name 2 from a long list are somewhat dull
  • gentrashgentrash Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I also wish I could use my bridge packs on cross faction ships.

Since CF ships seem to only get bridges and the devs have no plans to making upgrades. It would be nice if my crew and I could do some remodeling.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Necro @darkbladejk