test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can I Discharge a C/Z-Store Ship, and Then Reclaim Another?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I wanted to get more Spiral Wave Disruptor Beams and Turrets for my Cardassian ship. I claimed another box from the C/Z-Store, so I could get another set of the weapons, but I can't open it. It says I may only have one of said ship. So am I able to discharge my first ship after stripping off the Spiral Wave Disruptor weapons, then open the other claimed box, and mix and match the two sets of weapons as I see fit?

I'm asking before I give it a try, because the ship was $30... and I'm not rich enough to just toss $30 away.

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I wanted to get more Spiral Wave Disruptor Beams and Turrets for my Cardassian ship. I claimed another box from the C/Z-Store, so I could get another set of the weapons, but I can't open it. It says I may only have one of said ship. So am I able to discharge my first ship after stripping off the Spiral Wave Disruptor weapons, then open the other claimed box, and mix and match the two sets of weapons as I see fit?

I'm asking before I give it a try, because the ship was $30... and I'm not rich enough to just toss $30 away.

you can reclaim the ship, you do not get another set of Spiral Wave Disruptors, if you want more you need to buy them from the dil store under reclaim I think.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    You can reclaim the ship, Zen store ships are account wide unlocks (relative to your faction). You didn't need to discharge the ship for more Spiral Wave Disruptor weapons, you access to the Dilithium Store and click the Reclaim Tab, on the list will be multiple types of Spiral Wave Disruptor weapons. All of the weapons are [Acc]x2 [Spiral] Mk X and I think they freely upgrade to XII? I can't remember that far.

But, they do cost 45,380 Dilithium (which does get a discount if in a Fleet with Dilithium Mine Holding to lower the cost 4%-15% depending if they finished the Tiers= ends up around 38,573 Dil each).
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    the disruptors on the ships are common iirc, the d store are purple. don't know if you can reengineer?
    Spock.jpg

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    the disruptors on the ships are common iirc, the d store are purple. don't know if you can reengineer?

Ship common Spiral Waves cannot be re-engineered or upgraded, but the Dil Store ones and the ones that pop into Inventory on the first claim of the Galor can be.
    westmetals wrote: »
    [...]
    However... I personally would not worry about it, because there's a lot of other disruptor weapons you can get to fill those other slots (the Terran rep beam, the Nausicaan beam and Martok omni from episodes, and a crafted disruptor omni from the exchange, plus the 4x SWDs, for example, will give you a 6x beam / 2x omni build that will work great on most cruisers).

They are handy if you're leveling though, as the extra damage that the [Spiral] modifier represents is still on the common ones, making them effectively level-scaling [dmg]x2 + some Category 1 damage weapons that you'll rarely find better of from drops while leveling.