test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

✳️ "Boost any Romulan character straight to level 65" + Legendary ship ✳️

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    wazzagiow wrote: »
    Like yourself i've bought almost everything romulan in the game. However i'm not tempted in the slightest by this. I've been hoping for a more fleshed out Legendary bundle to become available. Which would obviously include most notably the iconic D'deridex and even the valdore etc.

To me the instant level 65 aspect of the bundle is pointless as it's a fairly easy game to play and grind. if they had maybe added more parts to alien gen for suliban for example or unlocked them as a playable species for the romulan faction that could tempt me make another character.

or even a one off unlock of all playbale specices in game for the faction. for example you could choose a playable cardassian for the romulan republic as a legendary character slot perk. just an idea.

I feel you. Really I do because I need to pay nearly nine times the cost locally to give Cryptic one USD $1 due to TRIBBLE exchange policy because I happen to be a professor in China right now.

Nonetheless The only saving grace for me on this is the account wide ship option.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Okay...seriously people...you all have told Cryptic REPEATEDLY that you all want an account unlock, zen store option for these iconic T6 ships. They place them in the store for LESS than the expected price...in some cases WAY less and you all complain about the price now?!? You all know what this tells Cryptic? They they should NOT do this and just place EVERYTHING in gamble boxes like they have been doing and make more money. And everything somebody claims slippery slope doesn't exist, all I now have to do is point them to this forum. Jeez people.

First Cryptic has to look at the sales and see what's really up. Then they can read the forums and see what ways they could still improve.

People complaing it's too expensive might not buy it. But there could still be a large group of people that buy it - as long as it's large enough, it's fine.

In the end, if people are serious about wanting more KDF or Romulan content and getting rid of gamble boxes and being able to buy ships directly from the C-Store, they are going to have to meet the price neccessary for Cryptic to satisfy their business demands, or they don't.
    Maybe the end result is that Cryptic realizes t hat they don't need to do KDF or Romulan content. Or maybe the end result is that the gamble method is unneccessary and there are enough people to meet higher prices for sufficiently "special" ships.

Ships with two hybrid slots in the past have been limited to lockboxes and promos. Regular C-Store ships never got that. Except in these legendary bundle. But the legendary bundle is priced above the regular C-Store ship prize as well. I guess that is approximately the difference they expect is neeeded to compensate for people gambling for their ship.
    The primary reason there is so much negativity is because of the words:

Exclusive
    Legendary
    The negativity these brings for some might however be something that triggers others to purchase them. Complaints about these terms might just be an unfortunately side effect, but still worth it.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    If this was a 3 ship bundle with T'Liss, D'deridex, and Mogai legendaries and no extra fluff for $100 - $120 with the option of buying them individually for $40, I would have happily opened up my wallet. As is though, I will not pay any money for this, I will simply grind dil until I have enough to convert to 6000 zen.

Everyone has their own calculus when it comes to making purchases like this.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Regarding the price debate: while I *DO* agree it's "normal" price is overpriced, I think it's sale price is completely fair. Why? Because as someone explained on reddit the tier 6 T'liss is just as rare/expensive as the tier 6 TOS connie, and if they sold the tier 6 TOS connie individually in the C-store it would cost way more than the standard $30 too.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Okay...seriously people...you all have told Cryptic REPEATEDLY that you all want an account unlock, zen store option for these iconic T6 ships. They place them in the store for LESS than the expected price...in some cases WAY less and you all complain about the price now?!? You all know what this tells Cryptic? They they should NOT do this and just place EVERYTHING in gamble boxes like they have been doing and make more money. And everything somebody claims slippery slope doesn't exist, all I now have to do is point them to this forum. Jeez people.

You really can't see the problem people have with this kind of policy? They want them sold separately, not as part of a bundle with a huge pile of junk added to inflate the price. And I don't know how you would know what price people expected. I expected to have to pay less if I already owned the lockbox/promo and c-store versions, or at least be able to buy the new Picard T'liss separately if I did. But that isn't happening.

And yes, maybe they should stick with lockbox/promo ships. At least that way, anybody who wants a ship can get it from the exchange instead of having to buy an overpriced bundle with lots of stuff they neither need nor want.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    szim wrote: »
    And yes, maybe they should stick with lockbox/promo ships. At least that way, anybody who wants a ship can get it from the exchange instead of having to buy an overpriced bundle with lots of stuff they neither need nor want.

Exchange prices on promo ships are $160-200 worth of keys/packs, for a single-character ship without the extra skins, consoles, or account-wide trait unlock.

I'd much rather pay $60 myself, but we're all entitled to our preferences.

• redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    > @szim said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You really can't see the problem people have with this kind of policy? They want them sold separately, not as part of a bundle with a huge pile of junk added to inflate the price. And I don't know how you would know what price people expected. I expected to have to pay less if I already owned the lockbox/promo and c-store versions, or at least be able to buy the new Picard T'liss separately if I did. But that isn't happening.
    >
    > And yes, maybe they should stick with lockbox/promo ships. At least that way, anybody who wants a ship can get it from the exchange instead of having to buy an overpriced bundle with lots of stuff they neither need nor want.

Well of course that bundle of junk is another player's treasure. But I see your point, the junk can be easily acquired and for some reason it's worth 6k zen before discount. Cryptic knows that ships are worth 3k zen, or slightly more than that for legendaries. I still am yet to grasp what the hell they're thinking. This has got Mudd written all over it! You want it badly enough? Pay 300-400% for it.

There will be complaints for gamble boxes also. This leaves just one option. Sell the ships and bundles at the right god damn price so that we can at least appreciate their value.

And don't forget to revamp the mainstay of the romulan fleet, the (Legendary) D'deridex. Again, what were they thinking?
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    redwren89 wrote: »
    > @szim said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You really can't see the problem people have with this kind of policy? They want them sold separately, not as part of a bundle with a huge pile of junk added to inflate the price. And I don't know how you would know what price people expected. I expected to have to pay less if I already owned the lockbox/promo and c-store versions, or at least be able to buy the new Picard T'liss separately if I did. But that isn't happening.
    >
    > And yes, maybe they should stick with lockbox/promo ships. At least that way, anybody who wants a ship can get it from the exchange instead of having to buy an overpriced bundle with lots of stuff they neither need nor want.

Well of course that bundle of junk is another player's treasure. But I see your point, the junk can be easily acquired and for some reason it's worth 6k zen before discount. Cryptic knows that ships are worth 3k zen, or slightly more than that for legendaries. I still am yet to grasp what the hell they're thinking.

There will be complaints for gamble boxes also. This leaves just one option. Sell the ships and bundles at the right god damn price so that we can at least appreciate their value.

And don't forget to revamp the mainstay of the romulan fleet, the (Legendary) D'deridex. Again, what were they thinking?

I know I am not the only one who prefers C-Store purchases over lock boxes. My tone might change if lock box ships were account wide, but they aren't, so anything I want being in the C-Store, even at $60 a ship with some very nice skins and a whole bunch of meh stuff with it. I'd rather give them the straight $60 versus the 1.5 billion EC that some of these promo ships go for.
  • redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    > @aspartan1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > The primary reason there is so much negativity is because of the words:
    >
    > Exclusive
    > Legendary
    >
    > Not considering the technical dimensions and flaws but just those words alone are giving the pack a highly negative spin. Now if it had a unique BO or some box skill for Rommie toons only and if the ship were better than the Temporal version those words would have valid meaning but they dont to most people that really understand the dynamics of what people are being asked to buy.
    >
    > For example, case in point $1m EC? That is a joke and has been since the F2P conversion! Maybe 100m or 1B would would be far more legendary to people. Just sayin'...
    >
    > With that said I will be getting it because it is Rommie and I will support all things Rommie but it is a bitter pill so to speak.

This box is an afront to all things romulan. It singlehandedly shuns the most beloved ships of the romulan fleet across multiple generations! This is all us fans get to play with, another TRIBBLE T'Liss.

Ofcourse buy it, you're like the third person to decide to but you'd be a hypocrit to buy this bundle given you support all things Romulan.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    12,000 zen for a single ship? Are they out of their damn minds?

yes.

It is currently on sale for half off or 6,000 ZEN. It is a Legendary ship, at least by class. It comes with a bunch of extra stuff as well. Whether or not it is worth the price, is solely up to you.

In these times though, we need to support the companies we want to see survive, because business has suffered globally. Maybe 6,000 ZEN seems like a lot, but if you enjoy this game and appreciate the work the Cryptic/PWE teams are doing to keep this gaming running as best they can from home. Then all of a sudden, at least in my opinion. 6,000 ZEN doesn't sound all that bad.

In these times though, we need to support the companies we want to see survive I cannot disagree more. You sound like that Cryptic's Jeremy saying if us customers want future Legend ships to show support we should buy this or else ... If the business doesn't cater to it's customers then the business deserves to fail. Cryptic doesn't give 2-cents about us as individuals unless we buy so I'll do the same & won't buy unless it's a value I think is worth my money. That being said, I'm sure there's enough collector-addicts & Romulan starved that this ship with trinkets will sell well.

Don't imply whatever your price expectations are upon everyone else & expect a lot of agreement minus your echo chamber. This Romulan Legendary ship is a far less proportionate value compared to the Fed Legendary Bundle, but having a Rom Legend ship might be enough for others to buy so hope they're happy since no money out of my wallet. Your, "You all know what this tells Cryptic?" I'd say yeah if enough people buy this Rom Legend ship then I'd say that tells Cryptic no more ship bundles & only sell Star Citizen priced ships a la carte now on & that statement is just as valid as yours.
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    Blah.. what a let down, no console unique to the ship, pretty much all the items it comes with are just gonna be trash unless your brand new. the tech upgrades are TRIBBLE and just 5 of them.. 1 mil EC.. oh booooy a single key would be worth 6 times that..

I saw rumors one of the BOs would be a superior infil + SRO which is nice if you didn't get the delta mega pack.. but ugh.. I know I'm going to buy this because it's a T'liss.. and I know that's what Cryptic is banking on and it pisses me off. This pack should not be $60 for what it has..
    [Don't imply whatever your price expectations are upon everyone else & expect a lot of agreement minus your echo chamber.

I agree with this.

This Romulan Legendary ship is a far less proportionate value compared to the Fed Legendary Bundle,

This logic is flawed, because you have no way to actually "figure" the price of the Fed bundle ships. You cannot simply say $200 / 10 ships = $20 each because Cryptic would literally never sell those ships individually for $20 each. The Fed bundle only appears to be such a good deal because they are only selling it as a bundle.

IF they ever sell those ships individually, it will be for far more than $20 each, guaranteed. For this reason, you do not (yet) have any way to reasonably compare the price of the Legendary BOP to what each ship in the Fed bundle would hypothetically sell for.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    We've seen this as standard practice lately by them filling out Bundles with other stuff. For example, after they had been releasing two ship Bundles (Federation, KDF) for 4,000 Zen, they released the Cross Faction T6 Command Dreadnought Crusier Bundle for 5,000 Zen by adding in an FSM and five Keys.

Many of the Mudd Bundles add in an Ultimate Tech Upgrade to a Console or some such nonsense to help 'justify' even the heavily DISCOUNTED Zen price.

The 19,500 (1,950 per Ship) cost for the Federation Legendary Bundle neglects to factor in the 10 Ship Slots included.

A true Level 65 Boost would fill out some of the Reputations, Specializations, Commendations, and Crafting Schools similar to the Jem'Hadar Characters.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Doesn't do anything for me the T'Liss I'd say the D'Deridex is far more iconic and worthy of a legendary release than the T'Liss.

A younger whippersnapper!

I'd say D'Deridex is next, followed by the Scimitar and the Valadore.
    "For less ancient Trek fans the Picard skin would also be a lock box or promo ship without this.

*face palm*

DgzGcGb.jpg
    Us TOS fans don't all have brittle hips, eat dinner at 3 pm, and use an aluminum walker to go watch Wheel of Fortune, you know. :/

I guess they never heard of the power of syndication! :blush:
    redwren89 wrote: »

D'deridex was growing long in the tooth by the end of DS9. Which is why the Romulans switched to the Valadore class ships during the TNG movies.

Don't worry though, that ship's coming.
  • lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Me gonna get this, since this will be the only way I can get a T'Liss, one of my favorites of TOS.

It is a pretty good deal actually. And the Picard version looks really nice to me. Still not getting it...but it's damn that ship looks nice.

When I get mine, I'll park next to you to check it out, if you like. :)

Damn, that is coldblooded, just savage. I am laughing so hard my face hurts.

I know it's not meant the way I read it and I am certain everyone can in time afford this item and it's a nice thing you're doing and its meant to be kind but still it's hilariously funny. Just killing people with kindness. It's so viciously funny you kind of expect to see it in a romcom or a sitcom cause their is no thought about the word play adding more value to the comedy.

Just comic gold. I imagine a dude sitting in a Chrysler 300 and then you pull up in a Rolls Royce phantom and say that same statement. I would just keel over laughing.
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I don't understand how some are claiming this ship is worth $250 because T6 T'Liss is a promo pack ship. A distinction needs to be made. This ship is NOT the promo pack ship. The promo ship is the Temporal T'Liss and thus has the temporal ship mechanics and temporal seating. This ship has intel mechanics and hybrid intel/command seating. It isn't even clear if you get the trait from the Temporal T'Liss. So I repeat, this ship is NOT comparable to the promo pack Temporal T'Liss, so the claim that it is worth $250 is not accurate. In my opinion, this ship is far inferior to the Temporal T'Liss because I do not see intel or command being useful on this ship. I will have to wait for July to see for myself though.
    edited June 2020
    garaffe wrote: »
    I don't understand how some are claiming this ship is worth $250 because T6 T'Liss is a promo pack ship. A distinction needs to be made.

The reason you don't understand is because you are apparently missing the entire point. Since you are comparatively new to this game, I'll try to explain it to you: since beta (way back in 2008) people have asked for an end game connie. They didn't ask for it to have specific mechanics or seating, they just wanted a Connie they could fly and perform at end game levels. Follow me so far?

Flash forward to the temporal Connie/T'liss/D7: the reason people were so excited to get these ships was NOT their specific layout; it was because of the reason mentioned above. No matter WHAT the specific layout of those ships had been, people would have been desperate to get their hands on them and they would have been just as valuable because of what they looked like.

So no, the legenday BOP is not 'technically' the same ship as the temporal T'liss; just like the miracle worker TOS connie is not 'technically' the same ship as the temoral Connie. But the ACTUAL point is that until these legendary ships came out the ONLY way to get a t6 Connie or T'liss was from a promo pack, which is why a lot of folks refer to these ships as 'promo ships'.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Exactly, just like I said in my criticism in another topic. This ship simply gives the T'Liss more 'lateral' versatility of a ship that already does this well since T6 were first released, Faeht, with two canon skins, one of which is unique, access to all T'Liss skins and a mirror skin, and it shifts one weapon to the forward position, plus dual specialization.

It is no coincidence the Promo grand prize Temporal T'Liss received the appropriate full temporal seating plus secondary LtC pilot, which is ideal for what the T'Liss does that's unique: enhanced battle cloak with a romulan singularity and 4 sci console slots. It also received a proper starship trait, unlike this.

They were 'forced' to give it a lesser specialization to set it apart, for the purpose of having something to sell, but it results in a worse ship for its primary functions than both the existing Malem with its more appropriate pilot LtC - surprise, just like Temporal T'Liss they didn't care it overlapped cause it's good on such ship - or the Faeht whose console actually works with the gather intel mechanic unlike any of this one's and it has 5 tac console slots to fully power energy weapons or torpedoes while cloaked.

The defiant went from an escort to a warship. This one didn't receive even raider flanking as someone already pointed out, just a 5/2 setup just like endless other warbirds. It's annoying I have to spell it out: KDF-aligned Romulan characters already have access to the fleet B'rel Bird of Prey, so if you have a proper set of Reman Boffs of different types you have an enhanced battlecloaking raider with the biggest and longest ambush bonuses, something more advanced than Romulans - the original specialists at cloaking with their phase cloaking and romulan battle cloaks and Scimitar special cloaks! As if Romulans couldn't steal or reverse engineer a very common basic form of raider flanking, yet Klingons had no trouble acquiring enhanced battle cloaks.

I'm not pasting in my other criticisms from the other thread. But I hope after spelling it out it is more clear why some of us are very disappointed!
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    szim wrote: »

Exchange prices on promo ships are $160-200 worth of keys/packs, for a single-character ship without the extra skins, consoles, or account-wide trait unlock.

I'd much rather pay $60 myself, but we're all entitled to our preferences.

Yep, THIS also gives ME the satisfaction I got a nice TOS ship WITHOUT having to put up with those jerky folks who hoard ships on the exchange over over a BILLION. Hell, I seen LOCKBOX ships go for nearly a billion, and that makes even less sense than the RD ships being so pricey, which never made sense, either.

This is a way to tell those guys on the exchange to take their ship boxes and stick it........

...preferably one corner at a time, too.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    lasonio wrote: »
    Me gonna get this, since this will be the only way I can get a T'Liss, one of my favorites of TOS.

It is a pretty good deal actually. And the Picard version looks really nice to me. Still not getting it...but it's damn that ship looks nice.

When I get mine, I'll park next to you to check it out, if you like. :)

Damn, that is coldblooded, just savage. I am laughing so hard my face hurts.

I know it's not meant the way I read it and I am certain everyone can in time afford this item and it's a nice thing you're doing and its meant to be kind but still it's hilariously funny. Just killing people with kindness. It's so viciously funny you kind of expect to see it in a romcom or a sitcom cause their is no thought about the word play adding more value to the comedy.

Just comic gold. I imagine a dude sitting in a Chrysler 300 and then you pull up in a Rolls Royce phantom and say that same statement. I would just keel over laughing.

Mine was meant to be nice. Show him or her the ship, maybe upon seeing it in person, he or she might go and get it, then.
    That's how it went for me, when it comes the Kelvin Heavy Destroyer.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I don't understand how some are claiming this ship is worth $250 because T6 T'Liss is a promo pack ship. A distinction needs to be made.

The reason you don't understand is because you are apparently missing the entire point. Since you are comparatively new to this game, I'll try to explain it to you: since beta (way back in 2008) people have asked for an end game connie. They didn't ask for it to have specific mechanics or seating, they just wanted a Connie they could fly and perform at end game levels. Follow me so far?

Flash forward to the temporal Connie/T'liss/D7: the reason people were so excited to get these ships was NOT their specific layout; it was because of the reason mentioned above. No matter WHAT the specific layout of those ships had been, people would have been desperate to get their hands on them and they would have been just as valuable because of what they looked like.

So no, the legenday BOP is not 'technically' the same ship as the temporal T'liss; just like the miracle worker TOS connie is not 'technically' the same ship as the temoral Connie. But the ACTUAL point is that until these legendary ships came out the ONLY way to get a t6 Connie or T'liss was from a promo pack, which is why a lot of folks refer to these ships as 'promo ships'.

Yea....ONLY if you are lucky, you could have gotten one. And not many have it because certain folks on exchange decided "let's sell this mega crazy prices, one or two steps short of extortion and blackmail to get 'em!" and they are still rare to see in game.

THIS is one way to 'beat the man' as it were, when it comes to the above mentioned guys on the exchange.
    This is one way tell them "Takes your chapped lips and plant 'em on my rump, pal!"
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

Yea....ONLY if you are lucky, you could have gotten one. And not many have it because certain folks on exchange decided "let's sell this mega crazy prices, one or two steps short of extortion and blackmail to get 'em!" and they are still rare to see in game.

THIS is one way to 'beat the man' as it were, when it comes to the above mentioned guys on the exchange.
    This is one way tell them "Takes your chapped lips and plant 'em on my rump, pal!"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fact is the exchange prices of the TOS, Disco, and Kelvin connies have not gone down since the release of the Legendary Bundle. For (reasons) people are still paying those prices, so while it might make you feel better about the situation by being able to buy the ship from the C-store, you aren't actually hurting the sellers on the exchange.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    Also, if you want to label someone as the "bad guy" in this situation I lay the blame at the feet of the people who actually put these ships in a gamble box with super low odds in the first place. The exchange prices are based on how these ships are acquired, so if you are looking for someone to blame it's the folks who decided how they were acquired.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    [Don't imply whatever your price expectations are upon everyone else & expect a lot of agreement minus your echo chamber.

I agree with this.

This Romulan Legendary ship is a far less proportionate value compared to the Fed Legendary Bundle,

This logic is flawed, because you have no way to actually "figure" the price of the Fed bundle ships. You cannot simply say $200 / 10 ships = $20 each because Cryptic would literally never sell those ships individually for $20 each. The Fed bundle only appears to be such a good deal because they are only selling it as a bundle.

IF they ever sell those ships individually, it will be for far more than $20 each, guaranteed. For this reason, you do not (yet) have any way to reasonably compare the price of the Legendary BOP to what each ship in the Fed bundle would hypothetically sell for.

I disagree somewhat with your 2nd part, obviously, since you agreed with my 1st part you mentioned lol. "The Fed bundle only appears to be such a good deal because they are only selling it as a bundle." I find this to be a false statement mathematically but perhaps not economically. The hindrance with the bundle is the bigger upfront cost, but if you itemize the cost per ship it is a far better deal than most of anything in STO, isn't it, a Legend ship for the approximate cost of $20? When someone does pay the $200 for the 10 ships, for this example, that pricing becomes objective & is no longer subjective, it has become fixed & therefore simpler to "figure" the cost applying math. "because Cryptic would literally never sell those ships individually for $20 each." I do agree with you on that & also agree that the pricing would be more if/when sold as individuals. I also still think Cryptic will probably sell the Fed Legendary (10) ship bundle as a la carte individuals eventually. I think this Rom Legend (1) ship is being used as a door-opener for exactly that reason. I have no problem with both bundles & individuals being sold, but I usually believe the more options the better. I just disagree with the individual pricing of this Rom Legend (1) ship despite all the added fluff.
This discussion has been closed.