test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We must make a single demand for year of klingon!

madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
The klingon long coat. Its been denied from us for too long!

Also fix weapons held by gorn so they arent super tiny.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    It also be nice to see Gorn Very Rare Bridge Officers finally given two Superior Traits; currently the only Gorn who receives this, is from a Diplomat at ESD from an Enemy Faction.

Still I hear they are adding some new Facial options possibly also some new Hair Styles. Still a few new Outfits never seen before in STO be very nice, even if they were CSTORE!
    0zxlclk.png
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I never noticed that the Gorn handheld weapons were any smaller than the same weapon for anyone else. Are they really smaller?

If they are the same size but just look small due to the Gorn's big hands then it would not make sense to scale them up, the weapons are what they are in that case.
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    That’s it. They’re the same size, but Gorn are so huge that it looks smaller. It works out well for oversized weapons like the dual sniper rifles.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    > @revanindustries said:
    > That’s it. They’re the same size, but Gorn are so huge that it looks smaller. It works out well for oversized weapons like the dual sniper rifles.

I dont know if thats 100% the case. I've made my gorn tiny and stood near other peoples characters and my weapons still appear smaller. Either way I'd like to see some scaling for size.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    given this game was made from CO, and in CO, displayed weapon scale is tied to hand size...i'm betting they never actually fixed it here​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
This discussion has been closed.