test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Current space mission for the event.

gaming1ogregaming1ogre Member Posts: 51 Arc User
I. Hate. It. Everytime I try it, I get pissed and quit. Stop using it for events, its ####. If the map stayed normal, fine, but stealing part of my ship control so as to guarantee I die from a ship that never appears to be on the field is maddening.
P.S. My spellchecker is blocked from use on this interface. Why block my spellchecker?

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Calm down, Calm down. If you don't like the Kobi space mission don't do it. Do the arena instead. But you are not being forced to do the event in any way. If you hare encountering a bug, I suggest you submit a bug report, and post your bug here on the forum too to see if a player can assist you or is experiencing the same issue. But come on ranting and raving doesn't do you any good.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Also the Kobyashi Maru Scenario doesn't take control away from you at any point, at least not as part of the script, some enemy types might do that but everytime I've ran the Maru scenario I've had full 100% control over my own ship.
  • Options
    siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Indeed, my only issue with the Kobayashi Maru event is that the Kobi has Starfleet Logos and USS prefix on it... It's meant to be a civilian ship! But that's not exactly relevant to the discussion.

Oh, and my spell checker works fine on these forums. I suspect your answer to that one lies elsewhere.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    siotaylor wrote: »
    Indeed, my only issue with the Kobayashi Maru event is that the Kobi has Starfleet Logos and USS prefix on it.
    No the prefix is E.C.S. 1022

• Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    I’d do the Maru a lot more if the ship would just stay still instead of fly around the map. I mean I guess it really does have a death wish.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    I’d do the Maru a lot more if the ship would just stay still instead of fly around the map. I mean I guess it really does have a death wish.
    Well it's suppose to be intentionally "unfair", so the ship moves into danger when it's suppose to be disabled and so forth.