test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

✳️ "Boost any Romulan character straight to level 65" + Legendary ship ✳️

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Well then that would get the Romulans 'out of the way' for Legendary treatment. Then take care of the Klingons and their Legendary Ship(s) in 'The Year of Klingon'. Finish up with the Jem'Hadar Legendary and everyone is covered.

What would be the Legendary Jem'Hadar Ship, you ask? Well, we have already seen them experiment with it by putting it in the Lobi Store on limited sale at around times where they are starting to make Lobi availible as Reward Alternatives. The Jem'Hadar Strike, etc. Ship. You already have three variations.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well then that would get the Romulans 'out of the way' for Legendary treatmen. Then take care of the Klingons and their Legendary Ship(s) in 'The Year of Klingon'. Finish up with the Jem'Hadar Legendary and everyone is covered.

What would be the Legendary Jem'Hadar Ship, you ask? Well, we have already seen them experiment with it by putting it in the Lobi Store on limited sale at around times where they are starting to make Lobi availible as Reward Alternatives. The Jem'Hadar Strike, etc. Ship. You already have three variations.

If they are going to do anything with the Dominion I would rather they expand it out to a full demi-faction (like the Romulans) instead of just making some token "Legendary" ship. Not everyone wants to run a mook and the Dominion is the only "faction" in the game where that is the only choice.
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    VR Boffs will probably be provided as well.

Yeah and their trait will be undismissability.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    But they will have Mucho Grande Romulan Operative so you won't want to. ;)

If Tovan had Superior Romulan Operative instead of just Romulan Operative, there would be vastly less people complaining about his undismissibility. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    edited June 2020
    Here is an album of pics from the stream that was posted on reddit:

https://imgur.com/a/sUuWZQS

Here are a few highlighs:

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    thanks @thegrandnagus1 . I'll wait to see exactly what I'd get for $60 before deciding but that looks nice.
    It comes with all the BOP variants and consoles, the same way each of the fed legendary ships did.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    edited June 2020

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

What is the console layout? You can't really tell what the Science and Tactical console numbers are because of the trait box. There is no Universal Console slot, so I'm going to guess it is 5 tac, 4 sci, and 3 eng.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    I'll get it. So long as I can use TOS bits and whatever the other items, me good.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I'll get it. So long as I can use TOS bits and whatever the other items, me good.
    Me too....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

What is the console layout? You can't really tell what the Science and Tactical console numbers are because of the trait box. There is no Universal Console slot, so I'm going to guess it is 5 tac, 4 sci, and 3 eng.

Why would it have 12 console slots if it isn't a MW ship? The other ships of its variety are 3/4/4, but this one is also a 5/2 weapon layout, so perhaps it is 3/3/5.

reyan01 wrote: »

Certainly sounds like it'll be able to use the same skin as the Temporal T'Liss.

It works the same way as the Fed legendary ships. It get's access to every hull variant already made of that type of ship, plus all the consoles.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time collecting/posting this :)

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time collecting/posting this :)

No problem. But just for honesty's sake the album was posted on reddit and I just shared the pics here.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

Why would it have 12 console slots if it isn't a MW ship? The other ships of its variety are 3/4/4, but this one is also a 5/2 weapon layout, so perhaps it is 3/3/5.

Because they are calling it, a Legendary ship! Legendary sounds like a new tier of ship, at least to me. Better than the standard T6 and better and T6F.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    But they will have Mucho Grande Romulan Operative so you won't want to. ;)

If Tovan had Superior Romulan Operative instead of just Romulan Operative, there would be vastly less people complaining about his undismissibility. :)

I would still complain. He is so whiny I want to throw him out the airlock.
    It comes with all the BOP variants and consoles, the same way each of the fed legendary ships did.

Does that include the Temporal T'Liss?
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Console Slots are 3 ENG 4 Science 4 Tacticallegend_warbird.png

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    edited June 2020
    garaffe wrote: »
    Does that include the Temporal T'Liss?

Again, this it is like the Fed legendary ships that come with every variant of the ship already in game.

So the question you have to ask yourself is this: is the temporal T'liss a variant of the BOP already in game? :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    include a Boff Bundle in there for non Roms to claim... 3 VR with SROs + S Subterfuge & SRO + S Infitration (Reman).
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited June 2020

k8rNYJ5.jpg

AC2luXl.jpg

INTkgzu.jpg

SRNQNxm.jpg

gH3x5L1.jpg

Very nice of you to do & I'm sure appreciated for those wanting it condensed.

No unique/new experimental weapon is a negative & would've just been more appealing with weapons at 5/3.

No 12th console slot is a negative since only 4 Tac slots.

Not awed by the visuals of the Legendary.

I still need to watch the latest live-stream but by this smidgen of information not impressed enough to buy.

If this succeeds I suspect Cryptic will layout future Legendarys to be a la carte boutique piece-mealed like this.
    edited June 2020

Thank you for posting that! Maybe there will be a fleet version with the 5th Tac slot.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    dukedom01 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is annoyed that you only learn of it on f*******k and t*****r?

And for everybody salivating about those 70 items. Obviously it's going to be a pick 10 out of 70 deal now that they ran the successful test.

I dont even get to see any of this stuff till someome posts it here. I for one will NOT look at more than one news feed for anything in a day. I didnt even realize the Romulans were getting anything till it was posted here by someone.

And that's okay - there will be a blog post up soon (Friday is what kael said). So you will know what's in it, in full detail, because at least the twitch stream didn't mention every detail yet.

It's not like you can really do something about it before it's out.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User

Thank you for posting that! Maybe there will be a fleet version with the 5th Tac slot.

Sadly it's not a Miracle Worker ship, it won't get 12 console slots. 3/4/4 is already a fleet ship level.

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

To clarify: You get the universal consoles, the starship mastery traits and the visual options. You do not get the other ships (so no Admiralty Cards for them, nor their specific bridge officer and console layout and related stats). The Legendary ship itself has new stats (as seen in the screens, it appears be an Commander Intel / Lt.Cmdr Command ship in regards to specialization.)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    I'm 50/50 on this one.. if it had all the ships, including the Temporal Light warbird, not only the skins... it's a total buy for me.. (i have the 3 c-store ships, thou i'm willing to shell out some zen), but those 2 aditional ships would make it worth it... as stand now, it just one ship, the upgrade token, and the skins.. that is actually just one new skin (besides the TOS updated one) and the rest that i have available already... i really, really want them to go this route, so they dont put this ships in the premium box... but is only worth it at a sale price... not worth at all at 12.000 zen... hence... 50/50 on this one...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I'm 50/50 on this one.. if it had all the ships, including the Temporal Light warbird, not only the skins... it's a total buy for me.. (i have the 3 c-store ships, thou i'm willing to shell out some zen), but those 2 aditional ships would make it worth it... as stand now, it just one ship, the upgrade token, and the skins.. that is actually just one new skin (besides the TOS updated one) and the rest that i have available already... i really, really want them to go this route, so they dont put this ships in the premium box... but is only worth it at a sale price... not worth at all at 12.000 zen... hence... 50/50 on this one...

Yeah I think it's like with the FED legendary pack if you already got the ships, it's not much, but for those of us that don't have the resources for the lockbox ships these are a nice thing, there's no way I would be able to get a T6 T'liss otherwise (or T6 version of pretty much every ship in the FED pack) so for me it might be a decent offer.
This discussion has been closed.