test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Just posting some side stuff I like to make, in this case, D&D style stuff.

Me and my chica
    WN0FBun.jpg

Me doing a sorta dungeon crawl.
    gInXiZA.jpg

Me with my attitude adjuster.
    lJN97jt.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Oh, that's hella fun! Used to do D+D weekends about a little over 20 years ago.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    Oh, that's hella fun! Used to do D+D weekends about a little over 20 years ago.

Coolies. :)

Come to Neverwinter some time. Might bump into me.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I'll try sometime, though I barely have much time for STO. ^^;;

21 'til I die!
    More filler ;)

Non anime style Cassy, on Iconia
    DnLH00Y.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    And here we go :)

BnKNMf9.jpg

vYvdxVl.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Mig mog! She's adorable! =D

21 'til I die!
    Sorry aboutthe lack of pages, holidays kept me so busy. :s

Keep a lookout for new stuffs, soon. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    All good. RL first and all that. Hope you had a nice holiday! ^^

21 'til I die!
    Once I am over my flu, which I had for a few weeks, right AFTER holidays ended, I hope to have more stuff up.

In the meantime, have fun getting those cute lil omega molecules! :)
    GAq1hTd.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Nice!

And yes, I generally look forward to the molecule game every year. ^^

21 'til I die!
    Compy needs a lil fixing or maybe replacing.
    Though I DID manage to find me some meshes I was looking for a loooong time for an important element I wanted to add to the comic.
    MqPNllB.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Nice! Caitians?

21 'til I die!
    edited March 2020
    Nice! Caitians?

Probably, or I'll name them something else, so CBS does not send their law ninjas to break my legs.

The tails, like rope and tentacles, are gonna be a pain in the rump, though.
    The nice thing, though, is the cat people have the exact same body mesh as Aiko3 andHiro3, the humanoid figures I use in the comic, so I can easily dress 'em up in the same stuffs.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    After much delay.....

..............it's baaaaaaaaaaack. :)
    NOsoCzj.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    The strip is back. Mig mog!

21 'til I die!
  • bnuts#2055 bnuts Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    And the Orville makes a guest appearance. Nice.
    I've been reading through these after someone you know recommended your comics during one of AdiiiSTO's streams. Nice work. I like that you're working with your own style, not completely dependent on what has been established before, but also not afraid to use what others have made as a basis for your work. Because why reinvent the wheel if you don't have to?

I like the new uniforms you've been refining, especially with the jackets and the variety between skirts and pants. There's not as much choice as there should be in STO, in my opinion. For example, if I want to give my KDF Orion a skirt she looks good in, she's pretty much stuck in the Bortas'qu one. And the tight pants don't look as good with the Alliance uniform that just came out.

The male uniform you tried, especially with the sunglasses, reminds me of Quattro Bagina from Mobile Suit Gundam Z. I like it. I'll often switch up my crew's uniforms between 'seasons,' and at times I'll promote my senior BOFFs to command a T6 I've just gotten Full Mastery over. Elisa Flores got my old Yamato-Class. T'Vrell got the Magee.

That male captain was a jerk, though the one thing I agree with him on: you'd think a crew as dedicated and decorated as the Goddesses would get a more powerful ship. Then again, it's whats under the hood that really counts, and that littl Soyuz tanked a hit from a Doomsday Machine. Most impressive. I'm partial to the Chimera, Magee, and Khitomer-classes, performance-wise, but I haven't taken out my new Sovereign for a spin yet. I likes 'em fast and powerful.
    bnuts#2055 wrote: »
    I've been reading through these after someone you know recommended your comics during one of AdiiiSTO's streams. Nice work. I like that you're working with your own style, not completely dependent on what has been established before, but also not afraid to use what others have made as a basis for your work. Because why reinvent the wheel if you don't have to?

I like the new uniforms you've been refining, especially with the jackets and the variety between skirts and pants. There's not as much choice as there should be in STO, in my opinion. For example, if I want to give my KDF Orion a skirt she looks good in, she's pretty much stuck in the Bortas'qu one. And the tight pants don't look as good with the Alliance uniform that just came out.

The male uniform you tried, especially with the sunglasses, reminds me of Quattro Bagina from Mobile Suit Gundam Z. I like it. I'll often switch up my crew's uniforms between 'seasons,' and at times I'll promote my senior BOFFs to command a T6 I've just gotten Full Mastery over. Elisa Flores got my old Yamato-Class. T'Vrell got the Magee.

That male captain was a jerk, though the one thing I agree with him on: you'd think a crew as dedicated and decorated as the Goddesses would get a more powerful ship. Then again, it's whats under the hood that really counts, and that littl Soyuz tanked a hit from a Doomsday Machine. Most impressive. I'm partial to the Chimera, Magee, and Khitomer-classes, performance-wise, but I haven't taken out my new Sovereign for a spin yet. I likes 'em fast and powerful.

Tankies ^_^

Think it was my uncle who was on Adiii's stream.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • diocletian#7546 diocletian Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    These are very good and quite funny! I enjoyed following from the beginning. You are very talented! Looking forward to the story line continuing!
    bnuts#2055 wrote: »

May I suggest the T6 advanced light cruisers? It's one of the best, out of the box ships I think there is. And the fleet miranda offers the Soyuz and the Saratoga variants. Plus the mix and match options are fun. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    These are very good and quite funny! I enjoyed following from the beginning. You are very talented! Looking forward to the story line continuing!

Tankies. ^_^
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Sunday fresh!
    cqyiRFi.jpg

qKiXpbo.jpg

Eht30rz.jpg

Extra art.
    wSwR3fz.jpg

9hMB0TY.jpg

The Goddesses, if they were not in anime style.
    KQ21KU7.jpg

2Xzg6gd.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited August 2020
    I agree totally with your take on the PD. It seems by the time of TNG it has become some rigid elitist dogma. When I think of the TNG episode “Homeward”, Picard was totally willing to let that civilization die, rather than help Worf’s brother to save them. I do not see Kirk or any other 23rd century captain making the same rigid stance. Hard for me to accept that allowing a civilization get wiped out is the morally superior position.

A number of years back, I played the FASA Star Trek roleplaying game. One of my favorite adventure modules FASA published was the one called “Denial of Destiny”. In that one your character’s Starfleet ship is part of a flotilla that is send by Starfleet and Federation Council to rescue a pre-warp civilization facing extinction due to an imminent super nova. The fleet transplants some selected survivors to another world. They face a lot of Orion treachery along the way. A good story and fun to role play. I know FASA stuff not canon, but it did put a lot of effort to be consistent with the Star Trek lore and cannon of the time.

I am looking forward to seeing how you develop this storyline! I bet there are other 23rd century starships and crews in STO (mine being one of them) cheering Cassy on!

Looks like you are all set for fun and games on Risa!
    Post edited by diocletian#7546 on
    I agree totally with your take on the PD. It seems by the time of TNG it has become some rigid elitist dogma. When I think of the TNG episode “Homeward”, Picard was totally willing to let that civilization die, rather than help Worf’s brother to save them. I do not see Kirk or any other 23rd century captain making the same rigid stance. Hard for me to accept that allowing a civilization get wiped out is the morally superior position.

A number of years back, I played the FASA Star Trek roleplaying game. One of my favorite adventure modules FASA published was the one called “Denial of Destiny”. In that one your character’s Starfleet ship is part of a flotilla that is send by Starfleet and Federation Council to rescue a pre-warp civilization facing extinction due to an imminent super nova. The fleet transplants some selected survivors to another world. They face a lot of Orion treachery along the way. A good story and fun to role play. I know FASA stuff not canon, but it did put a lot of effort to be consistent with the Star Trek lore and cannon of the time.

I am looking forward to seeing how you develop this storyline! I bet there are other 23rd century starships and crews in STO (mine being one of them) cheering Cassy on!

Looks like you are all set for fun and games on Risa!

Thanks. :)
    Check out this article https://skepticink.com/incredulous/2012/11/04/the-prime-directive-star-treks-doctrine-of-moral-laziness/ It is soooo spot on.

If I were on Picard's Enterprise during Homeward, I'd have resigned, and tossed my combadge, and my pips in his face.
    Also, the episode "First Contact" steamed my clams, contact cancelled because one paranoid conservative guy wanted to keep the old ways...and dismantled that world's warp program. Into Darkness was pretty anal as well....the idea of NOT letting a society know they are not alone makes NO sense to me.

By that mentality, if Doctor Who (Who we seen in some crossover comics), would be a criminal to the Federation.....I can imagine the Federation equivalent of a wanted poster saying "Federation Enemy #1" with Tom Baker's picture on it. :#

As for FASA....more cooler than recent offical trek.
    I mean THIS would be far more interesting for Discovery than that war with what I call "Fetish convention Klingons" and a Skynet wannabe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ftNI-nBcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9B9BLKCmlE

Cassy leading the charge.
    GXvMHoJ.jpg
    Cassy, in my head cannon, is Iconian, the last flesh and blood one, and will eventually evolve, many millennia from now, like her fellow Iconians.
    dBpe6LX.jpg

ul86s0V.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Thank you for sharing these links and videos! All great material! I share your views.

I have just about all the FASA material. What I did not buy back in 1980s while I was playing, I purchased later on eBay. It was all very well written and meshed in well with TOS universe. I agree about the Four Years war background. It in my opinion was much better written and developed than what Discovery did.
    dr who - tom baker. i think he was the best doc thus far.

and thanks for including alf in some of your work.

We think alike. ;)

10Q :)

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    SaARZqR.jpg

zH9rfP9.jpg

ecy9Jyg.jpg

Enjoy your all Hallows Eve, Samain, whatever you call it!
    DngG8pI.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Looks like La is a kitty!

And OMG, it's .... Crooooooow!

21 'til I die!
    Looks like La is a kitty!

And OMG, it's .... Crooooooow!

Hope I can find Tom, soon. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg