test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T5-t6 Veteran ships getting stuck in Tatical mode no regenerative mode button

kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited June 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
During missions my Peghqu heavy destroyer goes into tactical mode but then is stuck in that mode for the duration of that mission. removing the transform console from the ship fixes that, but I cannot do that during a fight. this has happened multiple times, was there ever a regen mode power/button?
Nobody here, but us blue kittens.

Comments

• darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Normally after switching to Tactical Mode, the same button would change so that if you clicked that again you should revert to regen mode. There is no separate button, but the same button does both depending on which mode you are in to switch to the other. There is also a cool down between each change.
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    yes that's what I do normally but sometimes it get's stuck in tactical mode no matter how many times i press that 'button'.

there does not seem to be a cool down to go into regen mode but there is a cool down after it goes into tactical mode, or vise versa i forget. either way my problem is being stuck in tactical mod
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    yep this still happens i was in the feature TFO kobayahsi maru and it got stuck in tactical mode again..