test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server not responing bug

amy345679amy345679 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
when playing my romulan character I get disconnected from the server when doing romulan missions and it also displaying disconnected from server in the arc app as well. please fix it as is getting on my nerves i have play star trek online for 11 years when it was a beta and don't like being disconnected from your servers.

I have send the traceroute file to Arcgames and explained that I have On Demand Patching Disable and I have settings in my Windows Security to allow the game through the Control Folder as the game is trusted and I enable it.

The developers have responed to my email and found a bug and I am hpoeful that thay will fix the problem

Comments

• ivcha75ivcha75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I cant log on to game for entire day! Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again.!!! I'm getting this all day. This is so lame. I am here 8 years playing the game
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I've seen some on the East Coast report a lot of rubberbanding, and several in Europe also reporting it even more...
    0zxlclk.png
  • sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    I'll log into the game, and after I select character, the game disconnects on me.
  • sukhothaisukhothai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    amy345679 wrote: »
    when playing my romulan character I get disconnected from the server when doing romulan missions and it also displaying disconnected from server in the arc app as well. please fix it as is getting on my nerves i have play star trek online for 11 years when it was a beta and don't like being disconnected from your servers.

I have send the traceroute file to Arcgames and explained that I have On Demand Patching Disable and I have settings in my Windows Security to allow the game through the Control Folder as the game is trusted and I enable it.

The developers have responed to my email and found a bug and I am hpoeful that thay will fix the problem

I would like to see their response to this problem somewhere on the forums if not here. I have been getting disconnected since June 2nd.
  • tentaturtentatur Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm got life suscription... and supose i´m got preference for log in....but, since yesterday, i got issue when try log in: game client fail... and game no start. So, 2 day not playing. I trying fix the game, force check all game in the begingning, and nothing=same bug. Need any help or clue for play again...will be apreciate.... help!
  • halfmoon10halfmoon10 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Yeah same here ! It is BS I hope they extend the event for this ???