test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alliance Khitomer Crew Uniform and Vanity Shield

foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
At least to me a surprise.

Under the C-Store Tab: under Uniforms: is a nice Alliance Khitomer Crew Uniform and Vanity Shield.

After selecting the uniform it unlocks for all characters on account.

The shield can then be claimed for each character under: Promotions.

Excellent surprise, well done CRYPTIC, & it appreciated.

The uniform looks great, cough cough, haven't tried the shield yet but hoping it looks good too!

Nicely done.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Combadge under promotions too
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Combadge under promotions too
    Scrub that I was reading it wrong LOL

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Funny it seems this is all over the place. I found the Uniform at the top of the Uniforms Tab. After claiming, it seems that it tells you to go to Promotions Tab to claim the Vanity Shield.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Hmm, interesting
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Nice post. Confirmed ingame for PC. Nice freebie!
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    casualsto wrote: »
    Nice post. Confirmed ingame for PC. Nice freebie!

Indeed and the vanity shield looks lovely, I'm using it on my main atm.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Ninjas...

Wonder if there's gonna be an official announcement of this...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    KDF toons get the full color palette too! Seems to be same as the one from the 2399 uniform. Every character I've tested with so far does, but I'm particularly happy to have something much less drab. Although I forgot to check my Reman, too, they tend to get shafted on some uniforms...
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
  • Options
    Uniform is a little too fed for my Klingon tbh but looks good on a feddybear
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    Will we be able to put this on usually restricted BOFFs like the Romulan Embassy officers or Voth?
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    If they're not customizeable then I would say No.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User

I think you can still make it look fairly Klingon...I thought this was pretty decent:
    [img][/img]Khitomer%20Uniform_zpswjpkfxi0.jpg
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    djf021 wrote: »

I think you can still make it look fairly Klingon...I thought this was pretty decent:
    [img][/img]Khitomer%20Uniform_zpswjpkfxi0.jpg

Not bad to be fair
  • Options
    I still prefer KHG for my Klingon main but I do really like the Khitomer uniform on my fed alt. I agree the rank pins seem somewhat dated
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I still prefer KHG for my Klingon main but I do really like the Khitomer uniform on my fed alt. I agree the rank pins seem somewhat dated

Slightly off topic, but I wish that the Diplomat Uniform (TNG Movie dress uniform) used the round pips on the collar rather than the Sierra pips on the chest.

On topic:
    Uniform does look pretty good. I also like how they included faction symbols for the shoulders. Although the Klingon Empire symbol does add red to whatever you use in the center round bit, so if you try and make it blue it comes out purple.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    revanmichaels#6727 revanmichaels Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I take it this is for the pc, I don’t see this on consoles. Do we have an press release on this yet?
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I take it this is for the pc, I don’t see this on consoles. Do we have an press release on this yet?

Currently it is only for pc, but if you read the information in the link Cryptic do state it will be eleased for consoles at a later date.
  • Options
    What link? A link is what I asked directions for. I don’t see one in this tread so I guess they posted in tweeter witch I have no intention of using.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Here's the link to the Announcement Blog in the Galactic News Thread on these Forums.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11450753
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Thank you Itminns
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    any one know a good color combo for the alliance uniform want to give it a military green look or maybe some thing like from stargate sci-fi series
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I’m using a look similar to blueberry BDUs. Grays, Black and blue/white
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    I’m using a look similar to blueberry BDUs. Grays, Black and blue/white

you got any screenhots for it i'm intrested to see this combo :smile:
  • Options
    scorcher27ascorcher27a Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I think the Vanity Shield looks very nice.
    Two wrongs don't make a right... but three rights make a left!
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    Not sure if I’ll like it on my D4x but I’ll give it a try and see.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Well the white/gold coloring of the vanity shield will not work on all ships, but for my Oddy it looks nice I'm using it atm, as for the uniform it looks nice too though I've not figured out a good use for it yet.
This discussion has been closed.